Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Business account upgrades - phones not delivered

Anyone had problems with business account upgrades?I placed an upgrade order for our company 16/08/16.  Since then vodafone have only delivered part of the order (4 S6's, one of which was faulty) and still not delivered 2 HTC's.  Online chat and 191 ...

my vodafone apps does not work in my iphone 6

Hi my vodafone apps doesnot work in my iphone 6 says                                "Sorry but my vodafone is really busy. please try again when the button below is avalable". But i took my sim off and tried someone else iphone its works fine. my num...

User1123 by 3: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Broadband app

I disabled a user on my broadband app...how do I enable that person again so they can use the WiFi?

Resolved! Does Sure Signal need 3G & Mobile Data enabled?

I hope this is an easy question for someone in the know to answer, but it has been stumping me for days. Both my mother and I have iPhones and we are on our Vodafone Sure Signal box (V2) at home. I am on a contract and have my mobile data and 3G swit...

Huawei p8 isn't connecting to wifi

I have a Huawei P8 and past week it fails to connect to my wifi, even when I am in the room where my broadband box is, it's a very poor connection. other family members are connected just fine, and my iPad also connects just fine, even in my bedroom,...

Anna.E by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone warranty and repair

Hi all, I upgraded to the LG G4 last July and 10 days ago it crashed and wouldnt turn it (reboot cycle was all i got). It got sent off for a repair but today i got told it cant be repaired under the warranty as it had a small amount of damage to the ...

Text and web freebie not renewed

Topped up on 13.6.16 Freebee due to renew 22.6.16. Not renewed and charged for text and data until mobile data turned off. Want the Freebee and a refund of credit wrongly taken.

rozz by 4: Newbie
  • 14 replies
  • 1 thanks

Minimum upload speeds for Sure Signal

Can't get my Sure Signal to work now for 4 days. Customer Service advise I need a minimum upload speed of 1.5 Mbps for it to work. Why then does it say that the minimum on the Sure Signal information page is only1.0?

Saffy123 by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels