Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Why there is a default on my credit file when I've left vodafone??

I had a contract which was due to end in December 2015!!it ended and I cancelled the contract..I received an email to say there is outstanding balance of £564 back in February 2016 Kept contacting vodafone to let them know it shouldnt be there!! Fi...

t_thakar by 2: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

backbutton is not working vodafone smart ultra 6

Hello, I have bought(last christmas) a vodafone smart ultra 6 for my son.I was working then in de UK. He was very happy with it. Now I am back in the Netherlandsbut we have now a problem with the phone.The backbutton is not working any more and also ...

broken glass

I putin the wrong direction so this may deleted

Resolved! EU student

Hey! Is it possible to order a SIM card outside of the UK? For example requesting it to be send to Portugal. Thank you, Marta

just upgraded and confused about text receieved

I have just ordered an upgrade. I received a text saying that my number is about to be transferred to my new sim but I don't have my new sim yet. As I've just ordered. What does this mean? Does it mean that my currently sim won't be usuable?

AmLu3122 by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unauthorised transfer of my number

Does anyone know if there is a direct telephone number for fraud team pleaseMy ten year old daughters phone has been cut off due to someone going into a store 300 miles from from me and doing a number transfer to there sim , I visited my local vodafo...

Coco2412 by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unstable Vodafone Broadband

Laterly I switched home broadband from SKY to Vodafone, found out it is not as stable as SKY. Connection to Youtube and Netflix got lost many times, sometimes even have to refresh couple of times to get their homepage open. And live chat app gets rea...

User0609 by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Display Live Usage for Broadband

Can we get live bandwidth usage figures for the Vodafone Connect Router please.  I get random slow speeds, the router says it's connected at 76M / 20M, but if I do a fast.com check, I'm getting <5M, so would be great to be able to check what I'm usin...

Emojis

I can only find a few smilie's on my Smartphone 7, how can I find/get some more?? thanks

Labels