Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! iPhone 6s Wifi Calling

I have a red+ sim only plan but no signal at home. I am considering updating my phone. I see that to have wifi calling on compatible android handsets I need to buy them from vodafone. (not an option). However the info on iphones seems ambiguous. If I...

Brordband migration takeover

Hi, Not sure if this is the correct location but anyway I am intending to migrate broadband and phone bundle from my current ISP and applied online to migrate the exisiing number and this is what my current ISP said: "Your new provider is doing a Wor...

muross by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Virginmedia Tfl - certificate error and error 1000 after login

I have been struggling to access the tube wifi for close to 6 months now. The error is persistent on two android based devices - samsung S7.Error: first the device claims non-trusted certificate. After login with VF credentials reverted to the virgin...

Goetz79 by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Red Sharer Plan Rip Off

I have a red leader phone with 20Gb of data per month that I use to share data with 2 other phones on my account. As this phone number is not used, I want to terminate the contract and use my main phone as the leader. After spending the usual hour or...

alanaac by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone sure signal v1 no tick light

Hi all my sure signal has been working great for a number of years, However from sat night it has gone down. Tried hard reset etc still the same. power light and network link light are solid. the tick flashes for a bit then goes off power light and n...

Apps on ultra smart 6 keep closing

Hi, am having problems with apps on my ultra smart 6 which will not stay open longer than a few seconds.  Have done the usual uninstall and reinstall but no success. Any suggestions??

hannahk by 1: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Samsung Galaxy Alpha invalid sim

Hi all.Hope this is in the right place.I bought an unlocked Galaxy Alpha a few months ago for my wife. Got her (and my daughter) a sim on my account with the data sharer.Last night my wife had an invalid sim error on her phone.She has been using sim ...

Problem with VSS3 and TP-Link Archer VR900

My VSS3 no longer connects after I replaced my Billion router with a TP-Link Archer VR900. The page showing the light symptoms appears to not exist any longer. http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Archive/Version-3-VSS-Lights-Power-flashing-Internet-off-In...

Answering Service

Can you tell me why my Vodaphone answering service has taken 10 days to notify me about a message that someone left?  Many Thanks.

Mic54321 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels