Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

I've got no network??

Hi. I have an I phone 5s. My phone ran updates last night, but I had 3G when I was out this morning & I got a text message too, so it must've still been working then. At some point this afternoon though I've lost all network, I can't make phone calls...

Jojie83 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Samsung to issue worldwide recall of Note 7

SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — Samsung will issue a global recall of the Galaxy Note 7 smartphone as soon as this weekend after its investigation on explosion claims found batteries were at fault, according to South Korea’s Yonhap News. Credi. ThaiRath

kids by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Opera free VPN for Android

If you have been looking for a VPN to use with your Android smartphone or tablet then today is your lucky day.
After launching on iOS and desktop in April, Opera’s free and unlimited VPN is now available on Android.The app, dubbed Opera VPN for Andro...

• 1 replies
  • 3 thanks

Galaxy Note 7. Exploding batteries.

After receiving rave reviews it is one of the most eagerly anticipated smartphones of all time but if you haven’t already pre ordered a Note 7, you may have to wait a little bit longer before you can get your hands on one.According to a report in Reu...

• 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Online chat said they had deregistered Sure Signal for me

Online chat said they had deregistered Sure Signal for me earlier this evening, but now I am trying to reregister and cannot do so. It was registered to my old phone number, so I was unable to add my new phone number to it, as I could no longer acces...

katbark by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Extra charges on every bill

Why do I constantly get charged for things I haven't used and then the customer service talk to me like I'm stupid?!2 months of added data charges cause apparently that's what happens I have to pay for two months if I add a data package why?i wouldn'...

Two store visits and still no resolution!

All faith in Vodafone lost. I recently took to your online chat to report an issue with my handset - a Huawei Ascend Mate 7. Despite only having the handset for 14-15 months, the screen is pulling away from the handset and there are deadspots renderi...

BradleyP by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

HTC One M9 no longer vibrates

As per the subject headline, my HTC One M9 has spontaneously stopped vibrating. A brief Google indicates that this is another issue that isn't unheard of with these phones... does that mean that Vodafone are going to pass the buck to HTC on this one ...

Samsun S7 Edge not ringing

I've got a s7 edge, have had for a few months, I've had a number of occasions now where the phone does not ring at all when I've had incoming calls.The other half has messaged me to say she's called and the phones rang, but I've not answered, but the...

fuzed by 4: Newbie
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Smart Ultra 6 Camera Stopped Working!

Hoping there's a quick fix for this. Bought my wife a SU6 For Christmas. Highly delighted until today when she said that her camera, when activated, just comes up with "Camera Has Stopped Working"! Tried clearing Cache but it makes no difference. Can...

Labels