Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Smart Ultra 6 - screen not responding on edges

My screen has stopped responding at the edges. For example, I cannot access the 'q' or '1' button on the keypad in portrait mode - it is OK in landscape mode as this uses a different part of the screen. The problem appears to be getting worse - the s...

gerstuff by 3: Seeker
  • 16 replies
  • 0 thanks

Spotify

Does anybody think that Vodafone Iis being unfair when they say Vodafone customers can get Spotify for 9.99 a month plus 3 months free when Spotify app offering the same deal To everybody

Porting failed - it's been almost 2 weeks!

Hello,I have just joined Vodafone...biggest mistake ever!Not only have the billed me incorrectly (a problem that took 5 phone calls to rectify) they have now cut me off during my number port. It was initiated a week ago on Friday. But failed. Then I ...

Statip IP Corporate Netowrk

Hello,  I hope somebody can help.  I need to assign a static IP to our Sure Signal device.  From there we can setup the firewall rules to let the relevant IP's and ports talk to our network.  We have a very strictly controlled network so opening the ...

Resolved! ssV3 Flashing red light and 2 orange lights after change to Vodafone BB

HiFollowing switching to Vodafone BB from BT my SS V3 starts ok and works for about 2 hrs and then I get flashing red and two orange lights. I perform a reset (hold reset for 10 secs) and it comes back for another 2 hrs and falls over again. I never ...

debhome by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

New Marshmallow update (Note4)

Had a new update for my Note 4 last night, 310MB for battery optimisation and security enhancements. This is the first update since the main Marshamllow update. Downloased and installed in 15 mins - details of new build etc below. No issues to note y...

Huawei Mobile Broadband Device Issues

Hi Team, I currently have a white Huawei Mobile Wi-Fi device which I use to connect my cars android system to for the purpose of providing it with mobile internet. Now when it works, it works fine...however I keep having an issue where it will random...

Note 7 is frèezing and rebooting .

Very dissapointed with new note 7.Freezes and reboots itself every few hours.Its a Widespread issue after googled it!Shame on you.

Farda2 by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Overcharging....

Texted to get extra £10 2gb of data and been charged £20 instantly... Why??? no warning, no explanation, breakdown says 0 extras although £10 extra in total... Got screen grads to testify that I am not going barmy!  Any one able to explain why? Can't...

mog1970 by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Default notice

Hi,I took out a monthly sim only contract in July 2010 which I called and cancelled in December 2011 after a long wait. I was told that this was sorted which was great because I was due to move house. As this was a monthly sim only contract I then ca...

Labels