Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Payg holiday in Spain

Holawhat would be the best deal for me to use my phone whilst on two weeks holiday I am on payg 10 pound bundle at the moment what would I need to do to use my allowance whilst away thanks in advancemark 

Bad customer service!

This is the email I sent to consumer@help yesterday only to get told that they cannot action my email as they only deal with insurance!!! They cannot even provide me with an appropriate complaints email address to send the email to. To whom it may co...

Vodafone Router Ethernet connectivity Ubuntu 16.04 LTS

Hi All.I recently changed to Vodafone, from BT.I received the Vodafone router and after it was activated I attached all my devices ethernet and Wi-Fi to the new router all appears to work fine, although I do not see the 2 green LEDs on the router rem...

nicolass by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

LG G5 Multiple problems

Had my G5 since April so obviously outside the 30 day return period - if I have to send it back will I have to do without a phone? Anyone know what the average turnaround time is? Phone has many issues - first started thinking it was plugged into a c...

Ibroxkev by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Anyone know how to fix iphone Storage Full problem?

If I had a penny for everytime my iPhone said " Storage Almost Full" I'd have ebough money for the holiday I so deperately need and deserve! Anyone know can I can fix this problem? I've already deleted apps I dont use and photos I don't need...

StarJay by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

smtp on Vodafone broadband

I wish to use smtp from a device connected to the internet through Vodafone ADSL broadband.I require, as is or was the standard, an smtp server accesible by way of the ISP.This has caused me to notice that there does not appear to be one, although so...

hi by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

SureSignal v2 - 2 lights constantly flashing

I've called vodafone and virgin several times over the past few days to try and get my suresignal working.Just getting all lights flashing constantly and have done master reset.It was working perfectly in my house a few days ago (BT infinity)and I've...

jgejnr by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Upgrade vodafone smart 4

Hello,I just bought a vodafone smart 4 also known as vodafone 888.It run under kitkat 4.2.2.I was wondering If there is an upgrade to lolipop or marshmallow on it?If yes, can you show me the step please?I've searched all the internet for this.Help pl...

Labels