Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Smart Prime 7 - using SD card

If I format the SD card to portable I can put my music on it but can't download apps to it - so am stuck with the extremely small internal storage which doesn't have room for any new apps.If I format it as internal storage I can download apps to it b...

joramsay by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 1 thanks

unlimeted phonecalls

Hi, I have just upgraded to 'unlimited minutes' on my phone . Does anyone know of a site where the chargeable calls are listed? only I was told my package didn't include  with  the unlimited minutes 08 calls and 09 calls. I was told that 0800 were ch...

pwb232 by 3: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Repair Limit

Is there a certain number of 'attempted' repairs before receiving a replacement? Regards.

B-12345 by 11: Established
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! SIM only deals with discount

I am wondering if the current SIM only deals that have 40% off can be coupled with the Vodafone NHS Advantage Scheme? ...or because they are currently on offer they can have no further discounts applied?? Thanks for the info Doug

DougieD by 4: Newbie
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Text Messages

I have been experiencing problems with sending texts and inputting text on my Sony Xperia.  When I am tapping in the text the cursor bar freezes for split seconds and does not enter the text then does so after.  Also when sending texts it says ‘could...

Feath by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Galaxy Note 7 hits the shops in Thailand

If Thailand is anything to go by there should not be any shortage of the Galaxy Note 7 in the UK. The device hit the shops here in Thailand this morning and from what I have seen around town they have plenty of the phones in stock. The three major ne...

kids by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Cannot add new users to Sure Signal

I have had a new sure signal for over two weeks. It took five days for it to finally connect and work for me, having been registered by the tech team. But I still cannot add new users and when I try to access this function online it says my Sure Sign...

Hipvet by 4: Newbie
  • 19 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal

I have got a new sure signal that I cannot register . Vodaphone tell me that they do not have the serial number register on their system yet , this is over two weeks now and Vodaphone do not seem to care about solving the problem, any thoughts on thi...

Smart ultra six

Hi,my smart ultra six speaker has stopped working.any idea how much a new speaker would be

Diron by 4: Newbie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Broadband internet connection not working

HiI'm still having ongoing issues with my broadband this has continued for nearly 4 weeks. I'm pay you £16.99 for my line rental and £20 for broadband I can hardly used. I also pay for 2 xbox live accounts @ £5.99 per account and £7.49 for Netflix's ...

Markmac1 by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels