Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure Signal 3 - iPhone not connecting now

Hi there, After 8 months of near perfect service, my SS3 has suddenly stopped sending a signal to my phone (same one I've always used). Two lights solid as always Serial number 442152149185 I've tried resetting it, removing/adding phone number etc. M...

Suresignal not working

Sure Signal has worked for over a year but stopped a couple of days ago.Red light flashes and right hand light is on full time.Downlaod speed 15.47Upload 0.72IP 86.160.102.35IPV6 ::ffff:56a0:6623 Test resultMicrosoft Windows [Version 10.0.14393](c) 2...

How to add a user to Sure Signal

Hi all, Does anyone know how to add a user to Sure Signal using the new 2016 layout? I have been previously added to the list of users using the dashboard but can't connect to Sure Signal even though I haven't changed my number nor my SIM card. Also ...

Sure Signal Added Users unable to connect

I have recently had a replacement Suresignal delivered to replace the old one which died.Although it has connected and is working fine with the main number it is registered to, users added in the control panel are unable to connect after 5 days now.T...

Djp-Kway by 2: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Made call, other person can't hear me.

Hi for last 2 weeks, during incoming and outgoing calls to  a variety of numbers, part way through the call normally less than 2 minutes the other person cannot hear me. I then go to press End Call and this takes a few seconds to respond on the phone...

arjayjay by 3: Seeker
  • 19 replies
  • 1 thanks

Smart Platinum 7 Cases

Has anyone found any decent cases for the Platinum 7? I've seen a few generic ones on eBay & Amazon but I like a bit of quality. Vodafone sell the clear bumper case but that's not really what I'm looking for. I did see a picture on a german site (see...

WardyGTC by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Can I sell my iPhone 6

Hello, I've only taken on the iPhone 6 a matter of months however I really cannot get on with it. It's on a contract and I'd like to know if it's possible to sell the handset and get a replacement from somewhere,perhaps Vodafone to be honest I was fa...

markie57 by 1: Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! unable to order my broadband online as "you aren't authorised"

I've tried multiple times to order Vodafone unlimited fibre broadband however each time I come up with the following at the end of my order You aren’t authorised to complete the account owner’s order vodafonePlease ask them to log in to their account...

Call+ and Message+ - how to uninstall or disable?

I have a Smart Ultra 6. Is there any way to uninstall Call+ and Message+ or, failing that, to permanently disable them? I've tried going to the app and clicking "Disable" - it appears to uninstall, but then reappears the next time the phone is charge...

MCG65 by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 5 thanks
Labels