Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Spotify subscription

Do I lose my existing songs and playlists when cancelling my existing Spotify Premium to transfer to Vodafone package, whereby Vodafone pay for Spotify Premium?

Battery recharge issues Vodafone Smart First6

Past 2 days I have had to recharge the battery. when fully charged it says 18 hours left previously it used to say 5 days left for example. I can't find anything suspicious to drain it as soon as charged. I have just fully charged earlier today and i...

Sony Xperia Z3 Plus won't turn on / "sudden death"

May have been asked before but a quick search brought nothing. I have had my Xperia Z3+ since last year & have experienced the "sudden death" issue before - phone just closes down, even with high charge & unable to switch back on. i previously was ab...

Can't re register Suresignal V3

Purchased a new V3 Suresignal some months ago and had problems connecting. Suspected that as I had had a V1 SS at this address before that I would need to transfer ownership to another account (also mine) and then transfer back. Now I think that the ...

rhine by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Positive feedback

Found a new deal with Victor on a brand new phone. Would like to say a huge thankyou it is this service and support which keeps me with vodaphone for a further two years.

My Vodafone App

The app doesn't work for my number on any device registered in my household.I can view usage details for all 3 other numbers.When attempting to view usage details for my number the app reports that difficulties are being experience.Vodafone support h...

Double number transfer

I would like to transfer my current number to GiffGaff and then replace the number on my Vodafone sim with one from Virgin Mobile. I know how to transfer numbers but is there a way of doing this without deactivating/losing credit from my Vodafone sim...

Resolved! Network unlocking LG G4

Hi,I've recently applied for an unlock code and now have received an email but it seems something is missing from the instructions. This is what I received Thanks for getting in touch about unlocking your phone so you can use it on a different networ...

viggen by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Billing Profile Under Maintenance for 4 months straight

Hi,   Has anyone else had their billing profile under maintenace for the last 4 months, had their direct debit cancelled and as a result no longer have a credit rating above 10?!?!   Please help!!!

Labels