Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

sure signal suddenly stopped working

My sure signal box had been working perfectly, dropped out 11 days ago. I called 191 who told me to wait 24hrs and it would be sorted. Lights showing were solid red light and slow flashing internet light in white..no other lights.The repeat performan...

laraine by 2: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Note 3 Lollipop caused WiFi failure and bootloop

HI,I have had a Samsung Note 3 since November 2013 and recently upgraded to Lollipop. It was working for a few days and when i set the alarm on Friday night it rebooted. When it came back up it started to go in to a reboot loop and would not stay on ...

magigaj by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 1 thanks

UK to EU calls not included in Business roaming bundle - how to add??

Hi All, I am new to the forum. I am a Business User with a SIM only plan which includes full EU roaming. Imagine my suprise when I found out the hard way that this does not include UK to EU calls (however if I am in the EU and call EU numbers it IS i...

Siem001 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

9361 Home Cell p3.0

The blinking red light appears on left hand of box and then the orange mobile symbol comes on. It won't work for me and I'm wondering why any help would be greatly appreciated.

Smart Mini 7 Top up Voucher is missing

The vodafone smart mini 7 I purchased did not come with the £15 top up voucher it was stated to come with (to my infomation). Where should it be found and if it is missing what should I do?

Want to change my phone.

I'm 10 months into a 24 month Contract. I have had Windows phones for some time but since Win10 upgrade less and less apps work on it including some important ones.Consequently I have decided I reluctantly need to change to Android. I'm liking the lo...

Galaxy S5 sending some sms messages but not all

My Galaxy S5 seems to send some SMS messages but not others. For instance yesterday my wife received two of the messages I sent - but not the third. My Galaxy S5 says it's been sent - her Galaxy S6 hasn't received it.. It doesn't seem to be an MMS is...

Sure signal

My sure signal was working fine with three numbers registered I changed nano SIM card for iPhone 6 for two my number and it has been over a week now and two out of the three numbers are still without mobile signalI did de register my sure signal and ...

Zahy by 3: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels