Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Smart Prime 6. Touch Keys vibrating

Hi. I've just bought a second Smart Prime 6 phone from Vodafone and can't for the life of me find out how to turn off the annoying vibration when using the three touch keys at the base of the phone (the Back, Home and Recents Keys). I've trawled thro...

Squealer by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Not receiving calls

Hi, I've purchased a sim card on amazon.it but I live in Italy and I'm everytime in roaming.I can receive only text from vodafone, but not from my friends.This problem stay on the calls too.I can't call the client service because I can't speak englis...

Formatting micro SD card for internal memory for HTC One A9

Hi Has anyone managed to do this successfully and if so what card did you use? I want to be able to transfer some apps onto the card to free up phone storage space. I bought one that says its speed class 3: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kingston-Micro-Memo...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 21 replies
  • 0 thanks

Proof of address and blacklisting

Hi, I have been calling Vodafone and been on live chat for the last 2 days trying to get a proof of address and proof of blacklisting for my stolen phone so I can make an insurance claim with my bank. I keep getting assured that the documents will be...

pcorvo83 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone, the company you can trust to lie and take your money!!

I have been severely let down by Vodafone for the past 3 years! I was under the impression that my bill was so high each month due to going over my data, after years of ringing to clarify this no one I spoke to explained the real reason my bill was s...

Resolved! An SD Card??

Hi. Does anyone know if the Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 takes an SD card? There appears to be a slot similar to the sim card one but this does not open with the supplied key.

bolo by 12: Established
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Big Value Bundle Mistake?

I purchased a £20 Big Value Bundle around 10 days ago and I went onto the My Vodafone app and it correctly stated I bought it, it said I had unlimited texts, data and 500 minutes. Then today I got a text saying I only have 820MB left? The app has upd...

NJA21 by 2: Seeker
  • 17 replies
  • 0 thanks

SureSignal Fault Read This

I have just been on the phone to second line support and they have confirmed that there has been an internal fault with there systems for the last 3 weeks now.They also told me that even they cannot get a resolution date as yet ? I have just had to u...

iOS 9.3.5 Released.

Heads up. iOS 9.3.5 released.  From idownloadblog.  "The just-released iOS 9.3.5 update patches three major security vulnerabilities, reports The New York Times. Apple was alerted to the flaws just 10 days ago by security researchers Bill Marczak and...

image.png

35 MINUTES ON HOLD

why after 35 minutes on hold do we not get through to people who can help customers , 35 minutes waiting means vodafone dont really want to talk to customers its a disgrace  and they should be fixing these problems and fixing their terrible web site ...

Labels
Top Thanked this week