Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

PAYG credit going down whilst abroad despite allowance

Hi guys,I've bought a PAYG sim for my trip to Greece and traded the top up for a Big Bundle (£10) which gives me 500mb inclusive roaming data and a number of mins / texts.Whilst away I've been using wifi mainly but the Voda data has been handy whilst...

muran by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Purchasing iPhone 7 in USA

We'll be in California in the first 3 weeks of October and hope to buy the 7 (if it's out / in stock by then) - I'm sure they will be packing as many LTE bands as possible in this release - this should work back here in the UK right? Nick

Sure Signal v3 recently stopped working again

Hello, my Sure Signal v3 recently stopped working again None of the registered phones connect to the VSS, even after performing a reset and switching off / on the phones. Red Light - Solid - Next 2 Lights White Solid - 3rd Light - Never Comes on @Rah...

VSSAK by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

GPS is not working on my HTC One M8

I now only very occasionally have the GPS working when on Wi-Fi but, for the last 3 weeks, it does not work outside at all. I have tried installing GPS Fix and GPS Toolkit but they don't do anything to remedy this.As I have frequently used the GPS wh...

My free roming data

I got new phone ,I bought a £15 bundle ,and it says I get 500mb of roaming data when I use up my 1 gig ,can anyone tell me how I get this and where I can use it ,thank you

Resolved! Points

New to internet and first time I've ever been on a forum.Anyway,when I top up £5 and get the text to COLLECT the points.I re-send the text and have collected 1750 points now.BUT don't get the code to cash in the points.Is there a reason why.Any advic...

Adyace by 3: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal not working with Virgin SuperHub 2

Hi, Sure Signal Serial Number: 43162273072 Sure Signal is not working with my Virgin Media SuperHub 2.It was working until about 2 weeks ago, and has now stopped.  The power light is lit, but the Internet light is doing off an on. The Sure Signal has...

Ansten by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Outlook, Smart switch - samsung S7

HI, For reasons that i wont go into here, i use Outlook as my laptop email and calender.  Unless someone corrects (which is very possible), i believe that Outlook is a bit of software used by quite a few people. The question i pose to the forum, and ...

minpar by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Got a £20 BVB SIM only 2GB data

I just got my BVB SIM in the post, and printed inside it says I only have 2GB UK data (along with all the other features a £20 BVB Comes with).  The current promotion has 4GB UK data and 500 MB of Euro roaming.  What's the deal with that?

Labels