Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

V3 Vodafone Sure Signal stopped working

ok, i have tried everything i've seen in other posts to get my V3 Sure Signal to connect. I have been on chat with the Technical team too many times to count and still, my 3 registered devices aren't connecting. The Ethernet is connected properly and...

Sure Signal V2

Please helpThe power light is solid but the other 2 lights are flashing.I have left it like this all night but nothing has changed

Resolved! Android 6 pb?

Upgraded to V6 a couple of days ago. Tonight the phone, LG G3, rebooted to the Vodafone start up screen, then went (again) to the optimise apps process, back to the Vodafone start up screen and back to the optimise apps sequence. Keeps doing that unt...

Freebie Data Question

So I've come to the end of my first month using a freebie data sim and have topped up several times during said month which according to texts will renew my data allowance for next month.When will changes be made visable on the Vodafone app, how do I...

Punkdaz by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal won't register additional phone

I have a Sure Signal 3 which works just fine. I've been able to add new phones to it just fine. But when I tried adding my wife's phone through the website, I get an error message:"Sorry, there seems to be a problem.We're working hard to fix the issu...

Sure signal problem

Despite twice previously having long live chats I have had and stil have problems with my phone signal. These occured after I purchased a new phone and registered the sim card with you.Quantock

Quantock by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Questionable Vodafone Technician Report (Vodafone Smart Ultra 6)

I'd had my Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 or 9 months when the screen started to become unresponsive sometimes. I took it to a store and they gave it to a technician, and then after a few days they sent me a text saying that my phone is "beyond repair". I we...

80099 by 3: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Poor Signal and I have a SureSignal box

I have a Nokia 950, I have SureSignal box, I have 200mb broadband which shows 200mb + from Virgin. All these work together wonderfully. My old, 2 years, Nokia 925 is registered to the SureSignal and even if I am in the same room the signal is very po...

jomohome by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Saving photos onto my computer

I dropped my Vodafone Smart Prime 6 and now half the screen won't work so I can't type my PIN. I'm going to buy a new one, but I have photos on this phone I don't want to loose. I've tried saving them onto my computer but my computer just says there ...

Smart Prime 7

Proud ower of this smart 7 phone, but am being told that wifi connection in my area is bad, can get connected anywhere else, so am at a loss whether to just accept it at home or do you think a booster at £69 would solve the problem, it is a lot of mo...

Labels