Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

New R207 wifi can't connect to the internet.

Hello, I have bought a brand new R207 mobile wifi, but I can't connect to the Internet. I wanted to top up, but I can't, because there is no number on the sim card. I can't register to my vodafone, because I havn't find any phone number on the sim ca...

kbubo by 3: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Smart First 6 - Show Message notification on lock screen

I've just bought my dad a Vodafone Smart first 6 phone. he's getting increasingly deaf so I got this to allow us to talk via text too. I've set it all up and gone through all the menus but can't get a new message alert to show on the lock screen. I'v...

JB213 by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal Version 1 has stopped connecting

Hi My Sure signal one stopped working a couple of weeks, the first light is on, then the second light comes on, and the 4th light eventially starts to flashe, then 2 and 4 go out, and the cycle starts again. My ISP is BT, and i know there were proble...

Spam video

My phone is sending video messages I haven't sent

Mcpeters by 3: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Facebook videos

My videos will not play on Facebook unless I am connected to wifi. I have a Samsung Galaxy s6 edge.

Doug949 by 3: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Smart Ultra 6 Query

Hi In section 5.6 of the user manual for the SU6 it tells you how to record calls. You tap the menu (3 vertical dots) during a call and select record call. On my phone this menu is not available. Is there a way to enable the menu? I'm on Lollipop 5.1...

jjaggii by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unable to update the updates app

I have an old LG -T385 and vodafone are unable to update the old style app.The app is the sim card type. Can someone please help out 'cos vodafone are not very helpful,and have been a customer for about 17/18 years.

keith00 by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Cannot Tether from LG G3

I have a LG G3 phone which is on Android 5.0. I'm on a pay monthly SIM only contract with Vodafone. When I goto Settings>>Networks>>Tethering & networks, and turn on 'Wi-Fi hotspot', I cannot get an internet connection on any of my other devices. I'v...

Using Bluetooth headset withy smart ultra 6

Does the Vodafone smart ultra 6 have voice recognition so when it is paired with a Bluetooth headset you can press the activation/action button on the Bluetooth headset and the voice regonition software on the handset starts and you can say a contact...

Labels