Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Note 4. Should I upgrade to Vodafone Software?

I had issue with the Battery on my Note 4.Samsung flashed it and upgraded to Non Vodafone Software, swapped the Battery.Now I gave been receiving upgrade notice.Should I do it? My phone is now working like a dream in over a year. So not sure if I wan...

Getafix by 16: Advanced member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Buying a new PAYG phone and using an existing SIM

Hi, I currently have a Vodafone PAYG SIM, which I use in my own phone.  I am considering buying a new PAYG Phone with Big Value Bundle online, is there any way of having the bundle applied to my existing SIM, rather than receiving a new one? Many Tha...

DAB12343 by 3: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! HTC One M9 camera glass cracked

I've had my HTC One M9 about a year now, and I'm mostly very happy with it. However, yesterday I noticed that the glass covering the main camera has developed a crack. (No, I haven't dropped it, whacked it, squashed it or done anything else untoward ...

My Sure Signal will not connect after power outage

HiMy Sure signal will not connect after the power being out. I have tried everything. Our interenet speeds are good and it has not taken long to connect before this. Please helpThank you

ebushrod by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal problem

We have had no sure signal for over a week,  sure signal box 3.  If I phone, I am repeatly told that there is a BT issue and it will be resolved.  Nobody has asked me which lights are on the signal box.  Nobody seems to care, the staff are rude and t...

sure signal

I have a new SIM card and my sure signal now doesn't recognise my phone.  How do I get my sure signal working with my phone?

Mairi21 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Samsung s6 Edge battery

Hi My Samsung S6 Edge battery doesnt seemlast very long. In order to use my phone I have to keep it on charge all day! I never have any apps opne and have checked the battery usage.  I believe ths is a notorious problem with this model?

Googs76 by 3: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

VSS v3 slow flashing Internet light. Power light on. No other lights

Hi - I have just purchased a Sure Signal 3 device serial number 43162271308 and despite registering the unit, i still have a slow flashing internet light - can you advise what checks I can make to resolve this.  This is conncetd to my BT Home Hub 5 -...

spritcha by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels