Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

sofware issues

why wont my vodafone smart ultra 6 update the new sofware someone help ive tried everything even restored my phone and it still wont work anybody who please knows answer back pleaseeeee:smileysad:

Android device query - Android Forum NOT SURE SIGNAL

Is it possible to refresh a vodafone network lock / reset to vodafone the network lock on a android device, I don't want to unlock it, I just want to refresh the current vodafone lock as it's playing up.

Smart Ultra 6 (Problem)

Having a problem with apps such as: Strava, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest. When attempting to load, I'm faced with a blank screen and after a minute of so it gives me a message "Standard Home screen isn't responding. Do you want to close it?" I then...

Vodaphone Ultra 6 keeps freezing

My mobile keeps freezing.  I took it into the Vodaphone shop in Chippenham today and they said there is a fault which has developed and they have had three returned so far today with same fault. They said they would have to send my mobile back but th...

jue150 by 2: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Can't set the Text Message Centre number.

I have just bought a new Samsung Galaxy S3 and am having trouble with the text centre number. I can set it manually to +447785016005 and all is fine until I turn the phone off. When I turn the phone back on the text centre number has reset to +7 (yes...

Scim by 3: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

Problem connecting samsung s4 to sure signal mk 2

My mothers old vodafone smart 6 died so I replaced it with a refurbished vodafone samsung s4.It works anywhere I have actual vodafone coverage but wil not connect to a vodafone sure signal, I have tried deregistering and reregistering but it won't co...

Low signal area, can sure signal support a mobile wifi device

Hi Hoping someone from the tech team can help with a query. I live in a low signal & slow (very) broadband area. To boost my phone signal I have a sure signal device which is great. I have tried to get fibre broadband recently but it isn't available ...

MISSJAX by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels