Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Cannot connect to mobile internet

Yeeyyy!!!  :l  I've reached the 30th day and still I have no internet access. I have had 15 phone calls, 7 chats, spoken to 2nd line tech support and had a call back (call no.16), completed a sim swap, been advised to wait all the working hour timesc...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 28 replies
  • 0 thanks

Location GPS

Hey, we have recently purchased one of the vodafone first 6 smart phones for a 10 year old in the house.We are having some issues with the gps, as like most people she is wanting to play pokemon go and as everyone knows you require gps to play but it...

Google Phone app now lets you block spam calls

Nuisance calls could soon be a thing of the past thanks to the Google Phone app. Its latest update means that avoiding those annoying spam calls just got a whole lot easier.The tech giant announced on Tuesday that the latest version of the Google Pho...

kids by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Apple may not be releasing an iPhone 7 after all

Notorious leaker Evan Blass has revealed that the new phone from Apple may not be known as the iPhone 7 Blass revealed no source for his information but in the past he has been proved to be right more often than he is wrong and stated that the new de...

kids by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sony Z5 / Samsung S7

Hi...I really hate the red LED light that blinks when the battery goes below 14%. I just purchased the z5 but considering swapping it for the s7 providing you can turn off the low battery led blinking light like i could on the s5. Does anyone know if...

iOS 9.3.3 released & El Capitan 10-11-6.

Source : iPhoneHacks.  iOS-9-3-3-now-available. "Apple Releases iOS 9.3.3 with Bug Fixes and Performance Enhancements" Also from Downloadblog Apple-releases-os-x-el-capitan-10-11-6.   

image.jpeg

Smart Ultra 7?

I know i've asked this before, but have just seen the Smart prime 7, and i am looking to replace my SU6, Any news on it's replacement? Just a teaser to stop me buying a Samsung.Thanks.

Kienzel by 4: Newbie
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Some text messages are not received

I upgraded to an S6 a couple of months back and all is well except I dont receive some text messages. I receive the majority but there are 3 people that I know of who when sending texts not all of them come through.Ive been on the live chat around 6 ...

mrthinuk by 2: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

A3 keeps restarting

My phone has been constantly restarting, what do I do?Wont boot up at all, just this minute wont even turn on.

Graham99 by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels