Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

VSS V3 and plusnet

I have been having the VSS powerlight flashing and lights 3 and 4 solid orange. I hear there are issues with BT does this include plusnet at the moment?

Sure Signal - Phone does not connect

I have a new Sony Experia C5, dual Sim, and this will not connect to my Sure Signal 2 - the phone is set to use LTE/WCDMA/GSM . I have de registered the mobile number from the Sure signal and re registered - but the phone will not connect What light ...

Can't add user to Sure Signal - no facility to do so on my account

Hi, I have spent the last two days trying to add a user to my sure signal box, and whereas with the old style vodafone homepage it was all very straightforward with a simple button to press to add a user, on this style there is no button to press to ...

GPS and wifi abroad?

Hi! I am going to Japan in August.  I know that using mobile data will rack up huge costs abroad and I will have mobile data disabled.  However, I will be able to access Wifi from my hotel. My question is a tricky one regarding location settings: If ...

APN being deleted?

Alright, to start with I keep losing connection to the vodafone network. Originally I thought it might be vodafone. However, I found out that my phone keeps deleting my contract APN setting. So everytime it happens if I go reset my apn settings to de...

ajaifel by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Dns Problems

Getting a DNS error and DNS resolution problem using 3G but over Sure Signal.  only happens on 1 specific website: Error returned in Chrome: Web page not availableDNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Samsung S4 Active on Contract Same website Works fine under...

cfitzpat by 4: Newbie
  • 14 replies
  • 0 thanks

Iphone 5s Unlock Procedure

Greetings from Greece.Recently my father sent me an iphone 5s from the UK, which is currently locked with Vodafone UK carrier. I want to use it with a Vodafone Greece sim card. I contacted the local customer service but they could not help me with th...

Leftakos by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone users: There is a major iOS bug that you need to fix – UPDATE NOW

Apple has issued an update for a major security flaw that could potentially allow hackers to break into your iPhone and steal personal and sensitive data such as account passwords and banking information. The iOS bug allowed hackers to access an iPho...

kids by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Switching to the Sure Signal

I assume when the phone is in range it should switch to the sure signal , but in reality  its not as smooth. Some times mine will switch over fine , others  the phone will want to stay connected to the weak local mast  Is there a way to force the pho...

Labels