Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! sure signal

Hi, I need to transfer my sure signal to a new account but cannot log in to my old account to make the transfer. Are you able to help please.

shutt_s by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unlock iPhone 6+

Hi at all, Six month ago I found an iPohne 6+, so I handed it in to the police. After the waiting period of six months I went to the police station in orderr to collect the device (nobody reported the loss). So now I'm the legal owner.Unfortunately t...

Resolved! Forgot PIN, can't pass lock screen

Hi, I forgot my PIN, so I can't login on my phone. On other Android devices, when I input the password incorrectly 5 times, I get the following option: "Forgot PIN". This option let me reset my password by using my registered gmail account. I haven't...

elfrank by 1: Seeker
  • 15 replies
  • 0 thanks

Red light & flashing white - have tried trouble shooting guide

Hello,I activated by sure signal yesterday morning, early hours, it has now been 24 hours and I still only getting the red light and flashing white suggesting connetivity problems  I have a draytek 2760 router I have assigned the SS box a static IP,I...

Sure Signal no longer working

My Sure Signal was working about 3 months ago but we have recieved a new BT Hub 5 and the Sure Signal is no longer working. I have one flashing red light and 1 solid orange light Any suggestions?

emagee12 by 3: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Samsung note 5 model SM-N9208

Are you able to tell me whether this phone is able to use vodafone 4g lte band.

Cjb2608 by 3: Seeker
  • 17 replies
  • 0 thanks

Flashing Red light constant orange user light

Hello, Sure signal worked out of the box, setup all fine, worked well for a week and then stopped working all of a sudden. Sure Signal model: 9361 Home Cell p3.0Router: Talk Talk Super Router HG635 Steps I have completed. Waited over 24 hours. No sig...

metcalfes by 3: Seeker
  • 15 replies
  • 0 thanks

SS1 Problem

Hi, I have a SS V1 and its stopped working.  I did the reset on the unit but its still not connected over 25 hours later.  Please can you send a refreash to it ? Serial Number is:21230695880Date of registration14/02/2011 20:09:57 Thank you,Steve

steveo67 by 12: Established
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Smart First 6 question - size of internal memory.

Hi, Can any smart first 6 owners please confirm the size of their internal memory? Mine has 2 GB, but the specs (http://shop.vodafone.co.uk/shop/pay-as-you-go/vodafone-smart-first-6-payg) seem to indicate this should be 4GB! Regards, Keith.

Labels
Top Thanked this week