Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure Signal / Plusnet Fibre / Apple Time Capsule

I have just bought a Sure Signal V3 but cannot get it to work. I have done a lot of online searching and tried many things but still no success. My ISP is Plusnet and I have fibre broadband. I connect via a BT Openread ECI FOCuS VDSL FTTC Fibre Modem...

Hairsy by 3: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unregister a sure signal

HiSure signal serial number 42152190700I bought a sure signal box for my wife when she worked on contract with Manchester university. The university provided the phone. After purchase the university registered the phone so it could be used with the s...

JimH234 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal problem

Sure signal stopped working several days ago.Red power light on other lights flashing on and off then stopping before starting again after a few minutes and so on.Ping 29ms Download 44.62mpbs Upload 5.8mbpsexternal IP address 51.6.108.237Sure Signal ...

sambarr by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

R207 Mobile WiFi Sim Issue

I recently bought an R207 mobile wifi device. Having followed all the instructions i'm getting absolutely no where.My laptop recognises it and will link into the device however when checking the device info it keeps saying that the sim needs to be ac...

Iphone 5 unlock

Hi, i've followed the procedure to unlock my iphone 5 (i've upgraded to an iphone 6) and received confirmation from Vodafone that the iphone is unlocked. i've followed the procedure (reboot and connect to Itunes) but the phone still shows as unlocked...

ccarnus by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal V3 flashing red light solid orange phone light

Am having problems getting my suresignal box to work, details below if someone could help: The issue you’re experiencing:Have registered the device but when i try and add a number it keeps saying that there is a techincal issue.All required ports hav...

pdc6000 by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Getting data Sim to work on Audi MMI

Hi All As is evident by the question - Can anyone heelp me get the data sim to work on my Audi Q7 2014 MMI.  I have set the system for the sim and bluetooth - but I can't get the data sim working at all - No Google earth etc. Any help would be greatl...

not receiving text messages from one person

I've got Sony Xperia M4 Aqua and I can send texts or calls and so receive from anyone, but there's a person I text/ call and they can call me back and also text me but I never receive their text until midnight at 00:00am. It been quite 4 days now sin...

VSS Red light flashing - 2 orange lights

Hi there, My VSS stopped working yesterday.  I have tried re-starting and following other procedures I have seen on here but nothing has sorted it. I now have a red flashing light, solid orange service and in use light. It has a couple of times start...

spicjt by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels