Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure signal flashing red & no signal available

The issue you’re experiencing: No signal frm the Sure Signal What light sequence you're seeing: Red light flashing, other lights lit up solidYour speed test results from here. http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5470043827Your external IP address from...

SureSignal Firewall Settings

All of the documents I can find reference 212.183.133.xxx as the IP address for all of the firewall settings, and yet I can only ever see 88.82.13.xxx being used. Some post also mention 88.82.13.xxx as well. What's going on? Is the 212.183.133.xx ol...

Re: Suresignal V3 - Overheated, Hot Burnt out & Dead with no Lights

Hi folks. So far my SS v3 has not caught fire or exploded, but for the second time in the last two months, has ceased to work. Three chats with Vodafone have all ended with "do not worry, it will now be working". Unfortunately, it is not. I parted wi...

Sure Signal V2

Box refuses to re-connect after a power outage.  Power light on and System/Phone lights continually flashing.  Have done a reset and online Sure Signal a/c is showing the account as active.Serial no:   40111024598At what stage can I tell the box migh...

mikejcs by 3: Seeker
  • 19 replies
  • 0 thanks

how do i reinstall original firmware on Galaxy Fame ?

I have replaced my wifes broken Galaxy Fame with one I purchased on the internet (locked to vodafone) as was hers so using her SIM the phone works but wont check for software updates or connect to Kies. I think it is due to the model No being GT-S681...

euan26 by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

sure signal

My sure signal (version 1) stopped working two days ago, I have reset it a number of times and I get the first two lights on and the fourth flashing for a while before it goes off. The serial number is 21197109263 and I have a BT infinity superfast b...

Sure Signal with BT Home Hub 3 - WiFi interference?

I have a BT Home Hub 3 and have been successfully using this with my home laptop and PCs and company laptops (vodafone corporate build (IL2) and IL3 machines).  Have purchased VF sure signal to allow reliable home working with vodafone corporate mobi...

James-W by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! R207 dongle

Hi I have recently received a R207 WiFi dongle and for some reason I can't connect to the Internet I've tried to go to http://vodafonemobile.wifi. and apparently it doesn't exist help please

Sure Signal

hi, got new mobile  couldnt get any signal through sure signal . Rang vodafone they deregistered it and registered it again, been two flashing llights nearly 24 hours now .. any ideas ? 

Huawei P9 frozen at vodafone boot up screen.

Hay all,  After a bit of help (has a quick google with the only joy ive found has been with huawei devices deom 2/3 years ago) I have a huawei P9 on contract form vodafone. tonight as i was using the camera the phone reset it self while using the app...

mandrews by 4: Newbie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels