Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Suresignal - Error adding users...again

When will this be fixed? 9/10 I add users I get this message. It's not the network, not the browser, not the PC, not the weather.Well will Vodafone hire webdevs who know how to code a website that works ##~##! 

PIN

I have a problem - I have been unable to get my phone to unlock since turning it back on. It said didn't recognise the PIN but its the one I set up 6 months ago and have been using ever since. I tried the default PIN 0000 after it kept telling me it ...

cant top up

have been trying to top up for few days now and still not having any luck, also cannot access my own number on it ??

Returning phone

HiI been on Vodafone for 2 and half years on sim only contracts these last for 12 months each so my 2nd one was coming to end so this time I decide to upgraded and have a phone.Long story short they messed me about 11 days now and I can't use it as t...

connieP by 4: Newbie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Ring volume

I have purchased 2 Vodafone Smart First 6 but neither myself or my husband can hear the ring tone, how can this be enhanced to LOUD please.

K4203 not connecting on Macbook

Using a Macbook Pro OS X EI Capitan 10.11.2, with Vodafone Mobile Broadband 4.10.16.0. Having read the readme.txt my modem is supported using this version. The modem is Huawei K4203. The software sees the device but cannot connect to the network?Any ...

jencsword by 2: Seeker
  • 14 replies
  • 0 thanks

Xperia M5 Marshmallow????

Since October 2015 Sony has said it is committed to providing Marshmallow to the Xperia M5 yet it is now July 2016 and we appear no closer to ever seeing the update. I do think with the increasing threat of hackers and virus's encroaching on Android ...

bluetooth causes settings to stop

Using a Note 4 which has the latest software updates etc.  However recently every time i switch bluetooth on i get 'unfortunately settings has stopped' message.  Any ideas pls how to resolve this issue (ie not make settings stop every time bluetooth ...

Labels
Top Thanked this week