Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Vodafone uk or Vodafone Prepaid choice after inserting a new sim

I've just received my new Contactless SIM. I followed the steps precisely, but when the option appeared, after inserting the new sim, I accidently clicked cancel.I have removed it and re-inserted it, with the hope that the option will reappear, but i...

Sure signal box

My sure signal box has one solid red light and the one next to it is flashing. I've no phone service, any suggestions please 

PA by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal 2 - not working properly

Whilst on holiday for a week my sure signal was cancelled for some reason. As I live in very poor network coverage area I dont get any reception without it so as soon as I got home I re-registered it and it says its active but it doesnt appear to be ...

Ultra 6 notification light

My ultra 6 notification light is not working, all settings are set to on. Please can you let me know how to fix it. It turns blue when charging.

Hatchj89 by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Voda Mobile Connect Option GT 3G+ EMEA Data Card Driver

Hello... Does anybody know where I can get the driver for the above data card?  I know its old but it works and would like to keep using it but after a change of laptop I've lost the driver. I have  installed the mobile BB software off the site but n...

LeeH22 by 3: Seeker
  • 22 replies
  • 0 thanks

lg g3 android marshmallow 6.0 bluetooth issue

After updating my lg g3 to android 6.0 over a month ago my bluetooth has stopped working. I can no longer pair my garmin fenix 3 or tomtom satnav. I have tried a factory reset but this did not fix the issue. Any ideas?

Vodafone support

I have raised a Query; No 256580 on the 20th June and was assured I would receive a reply within two working days. No response from Vodfone yet some 12 working days later, anyone else having similar problems? This isn't the first time I have had this...

JSAccess by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

K5160 Windows 10 doesn't work

First the issue:My place of work has issued us K5160 usb modems.The units install fine in wondows 10, no errors and show as a networek device.I had to go to vodafone website to get the software as the modem install did not trigger a software load. I'...

RType23 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Faulty upgrade

Hi. I have had my iPhone 6 on pay monthy for 21 months now. The phone is very damaged. I have no insurance on the phone. Does anybody know whether Vodafone will upgrade/replace it to a new phone for me or do I have to have insurance for them to do th...

visual voicemail on ios9

seriously still no visual voicemail??? I had it on my first iphone (a 3GS) in 2009 when i was on O2 which was amazing. some things are good about vodafone, notably the free choice of spotify/ netflix etc on certain tariffs, but why do i still have to...

Labels