Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Personal hotspot when roaming

I have an iPhone 5 and an iPad. My contract is one of the new ones that allows you to use a portion of your data allowance in the EU without extra charge. In the UK my iPad can use the iPhone's personal hotspot at high speed (eg 10Mbit/sec). Yesterda...

vodafone 888

hello, i am luthorcar i am using vodafone 888 and i doesn't reboot since long time, i need a help i want to know where i can found a software to flash it or please if some body can make something for me FCC ID : R38YLVODAFONE 888thanks

Sure signal problem

Hi I've read all the posts about issues with suresignals. I'm getting the same issue where neither my wife or my phones seem to connect. The light to say it's got connection is on but the other light to say a device is connected doesn't. It's a versi...

Tracert fail

Hi, posting this on behalf of an elderly family member, so may not have all info to hand immediately. I bought my parents a sure signal, as they were not getting calls in their stone-built house. I have one at home, and am familiar with the setup etc...

v8gaz by 3: Seeker
  • 22 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal V3 - Not Connecting

Hi,We have a few sure signals in the business, however I can not get 2 of them to connect.. S/N #1: 42160521409S/N #2: 42160521714 I have reset them, deregistered them and registered them again.. The ones that are working I have double checked them o...

Wifi calling

Hello everyone, new the forum, hope someone can help with the following question I need to know if the Samsung galaxy Edge Plus is wifi calling compatible? I am thinking of purchasing a preowned handset that is perhaps just a few months old(I was thi...

mattspark by 2: Seeker
  • 34 replies
  • 0 thanks

My Vodafone app never works on iphone 6s

Good morning all, Its been a while since ive been here .. can anyone help My Vodafone app never works, just say sorry due to techincal issues bla bla iphone 6s running latest version 9.3.2 and tried deleting and reinstalling app loads of times any id...

mark118 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Rumour: Apple will introduce iMessage for Android at WWDC

From idownloadblog. Rumor: Apple will introduce iMessage for Android at WWDC Excerpt from the above link... "Apple is planning to bring its encrypted messaging service iMessage to Android, reports MacDailyNews. Citing sources familiar with the matter...

Nexus 5 and Suresignal incompatibility?

Hi. I've recently received a suresignal V3 but have had nothing but trouble trying to get it to connect with my Nexus 5. It connects fine to an old Nokia on a different SIM, and also to my usual SIM when I put it in the same Nokia. I can only assume ...

Labels