Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

June Security Update for S7?

I've seen that the June security update is now available for the S7 and S7 Edge, I've tried to update my S7 but it says it up to date! In the About Software section it says I'm on April's security patch. Does it take longer for Vodafone to release th...

matt15+ by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal V3 flashing - no phone signal - HELP PLEASE!!!!!

hii have a sure signal v3 that has a flashing red light and a solid yellow mobile phone iconi have reset the unit twice and also reset my router and then reset the unit still with no change.i have no service or very intermittent to all three of our m...

GC1526 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

data usage

Hi - first time posting. I have had the same plan for several years- i have never come close to using my inclusive data. I upgraded to an iphone but still have the same plan. I have been contacted in last 24 hours 3 times by text saying my data had b...

bestroi by 3: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

VSS with Sky SR102 not working

Hi, I see many references to this problem but the resolution seems to be sending you guys my information and keeping my fingers crossed so here goes: C:\Windows\System32>tracert 212.183.133.177 Tracing route to 212.183.133.177 over a maximum of 30 ho...

Sure Signal. Registration & Activation

After 5 days of trying to activate Sure Signal ...still no joy.Contacted Vodafone "tech" and requested the Sure Signal be de-registered so I could attempt to register against a different Vodafone account we hold.Thinking this could be the answer.We h...

dbsb by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

SS V3 stopped working after Android upgrade 5.1.1 to 6.0.1

We have two Samsung S5 phones with poor signal in the house - hence VSS V3 use Both worked OK with VSS device. My phone performed an Android upgrade 5.1.1 to 6.0.1 about two weeks ago.It no longer connects. I have tried turning on 3G only, flight mod...

sjc2035 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

You can delete stock Apple apps in iOS 10.

Source : idownloadblog You can delete stock Apple apps in iOS 10 Excerpt from the above link.... "These apps include Calendar, Weather, Maps, Videos, Notes, Reminders, Stocks, iTunes Store, Home, FaceTime and others that currently come pre-installed ...

Vodafone Sure Signal V3 wont connect with BT infinity (Business) HH5

I have been trying to get SS to work with BT infinity (Business)I have a static external IPI have set up port forwarding on the Home Hub 5 according to BT's instructions What light sequence you're seeing:Flashing Red LED, no 2nd, 3rd and 4th both sol...

mrtcryan by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels