Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

SureSignal Not Powering On

Dear All I have been using my SureSignal v3 for a few months, but a few days ago it stopped working. By not working, I mean it will not even power up any more. No lights whatsoever including the network link and activity on the Ethernet port. It is n...

Sure Signal v3 Not giving 3g signal

Hi, The Red light and other 2 lights are on.  However i am not getting a 3g signal. Have looked at some of the troubleshooting and have reset the sure signal and waited 24 hours.  Done a pathping and have either lost 0% or 8%.  It does find 2 differe...

Travacc by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal v3 running very warm??

Does anyone know if the Sure signal v3 is meant to run very warm to the touch? i had a Sagem signal booster a year or so ago and that didn't  get even slightly warm but this thing is kicking out some heat?

stu68 by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Vodafone lied about free Sure signal box

Wishing I had never come over to Vodafone. I took out a contract after being told that my area  was fine for signal but now find out its rubbish unless standing outside ie zero bars indoors .I’ve had various  calls to Vodafone about it and this morni...

stu68 by 3: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Suresignal added user not working

Hi, My SureSIgnal seems ok but today I added my husband to it as an extra user. He has an iphone 4 and is on Vodafone. I had to do this via Live Chat and a phone call. He got a text saying he could now use the SureSignal but since then he's got no si...

GillyJay by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal v3 stopped working but lights are all fine

Hi, A couple of days ago my phone stopped connecting to my Sure Signal v3, even though the lights on the Sure Signal don't indicate any problems and nothing has changed with my phone or home network.  I've tried resetting the Sure Signal but it hasn'...

SureSignal V2: white lights constantly flashing

My SS V2 has stopped working. The red power light is on, and the white System and Phone lights are flashing. I have tried powering down/powering up, tries resetting the device and tried unregistering and re-registering. After 24 hours the lights are ...

YoungDude by 2: Seeker
  • 23 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone 6S Plus

Hi,I'm eligible for an upgrade from 28th June. I was hoping to upgrade to the iPhone 6S Plus 128gb but cannot see it on the website. Do Vodafone no longer stock these?Many thanks for any help,Kind Regards,Helen

helsy by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels