Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

iOS 10 App : Home

Source : idownloadblog  New iOS 10 stock app: Home Excerpt from the link.... "There’s a new stock app in iOS 10 that most people will probably want to get rid of: Home. Home is the missing link in Apple’s strategy for the connected home, which now su...

Resolved! Voicemail recovery

Can anyone help me to recover a deleted by accident voicemail. My phone was switched off when the msg was left so I don't have the callers number, the message was indistinct and I need to call 'him' back.It would be the most recent msg/call received.

Sweenyb by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal V3 not working

Our Sure Signal has stopped working.  I've pressed the reset button and nothing happened so it asked me to copy and paste below: The issue you’re experiencing:  Sure signal not working What light sequence you're seeing: No light on at allYour speed t...

Sure signal problem

Hi everybody,Does anyone have ongoing problems with their sure signal ? I have been on chat 9 times in the last 9 days, but none of the attempts to fix it have worked. It is a version 3, and all three lights are on and steady. But my phone will not c...

Home hub 5 with Sure Signal 1

I have recently installed a Home Hub 5 and can't get it to work with my Sure Signal 1.  I have forwarded ports 8, 50, 53, 1723 (TCP & UDP) 67, 68, 123, 500, 1723, 4500, 33434 – 33445 (UDP) as per technical support at Vodafone but it still doesn't wor...

Travic by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

business signal booster

is there a business sure signal type booster for offices that users do not need to be manually registered on? So anyone including visitors can use it?

Sure Signal V3: - Flashing red light, two sollid orange light

The issue : Sure Signal V3 not working regularly What light sequence you're seeing: Red on, 2 solid orange lightsYour speed test results from here.ping: 22ms, Download 4.59Mbps, upload 1.2MbpsYour external IP address from here.84.93.79.20 Your Sure S...

Sure signal v3 not working

Sure signal is not working. Currently it's got a flashing red light and all the icons are orange.I've reset it but no change.

JulianCR by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

IPAD AIR Losing Power

Hi I have an ipad air (model MH2M2B/A) which I have had for approximately 9 months, purchased from new. I run IOS 9.3.1 Recently I have noticed a problem. The battery shows that it is charging when it is plugged in yet it continues to lose power. It ...

Labels