Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

HTC A9 freezing completly

I bought my HTC phone in April and it has worked perfectly up until know.I have been using my phone throughout the day and it has suddenly deicded to freeze completly and won't alter the screen when touched or when attempted to charge and is fixed on...

Sure Signal issues

Please could someone reboot my Sure Signal box as it just wont connect to my phone. The serial number is - 40131568053 Thank you.

problems with registering sure signal

I'd appreciate your advice. I tried to register my vodafone sure signal yesterday - but keep getting error messages.I spent over 3 hours chatting to two different online advisers. One stated that he's 'fixed the problem'. I should log out and then tr...

Naseem1 by 2: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone designed 4g

I fell on my 4g and its screen went black, I can still hear it though

Cannot add ported number

Hi, I am trying to add my wifes number (ported from EE) to my suresignal for the past 48hrs but the inline page is reporting an error when trying to add. Could you please help ? ThanksAnand

prototype!

I would like to present to the community my prototype of a working SSv3 addressing all the known issues.As you can see there is a timeclock to 'reset' the device every day at 3.30a.m and an advanced thermostatically controlled coolling device to addr...

Not recieving texts

Ive recently switched from an iphone to a samsung and im having trouble receiving texts from one person. Ive checked and they're not in my spam/blocked list. If I put my sim back in the iPhone I recieve they're texts fine. I've reset to factory setti...

Labels