Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure Signal

Hi,  My Sure signal V3 is not working. It has not been connecting to Iphones & also this morning only the power light and first white light is showing.I have re-set twice however it still is not working.  

smart ultra 6 phone

Just purchased Su6 but can't seem to find music icon to play music off sd card .

DLopez by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! vodafone protect app locked device

I have the vodafone protect app on my phone (Samsung Galaxy Ace), I took my simcard out and ever since the vodafone protect app has locked it. It asks for a pin number, and when I try to reset my pin on the vodafone website it comes up blankI can't r...

Call Echoing on iPhone SE

I got my iPhone SE on contract brand new on the 31/05/2016, i've used it, phoned people with it, then today 04/06/2016 i phoned someone and they could barely hear me but i could hear them okay. Then after, i called a friend and she said she couldn't ...

Resolved! BlackBerry internet payment

Hello, I have a BlackBerry Curve and I'm on Pay As You Go. My internet service usually gets taken out once a month but today I got a message saying that they couldn't take the payment out because I don't have enough credit, even though I do have enou...

Hauwei p8 or lenovo k5

Hi all, been looking at the two phones p8 or k5 seem ok spec wise, or shall I stick with my Samsung looking to spend about£150 on phone or Vodafone prime7, any of these phones any good. Thanks mark

Sure Signal V2 problem

I have two Vodafone phones registered on my SureSignal. One of them works through the signal (the light on SS comes on when I use the phone ). The other has been registered for some months but doesn't show a 3G signal and when I use it the SS light d...

Problems connecting to sure signal

Hi all,I've had a problem connecting to the sure signal service for the last few hours.  Red Static light. The icon next to the static one is flashing on and off (White).  I've used chat and one person told me there's no problem with my sure signal. ...

iSight Camera Replacement Program for iPhone 6 Plus

iSight Camera Replacement Program for iPhone 6 Plus From the link above... "Apple has determined that, in a small percentage of iPhone 6 Plus devices, the iSight camera has a component that may fail causing your photos to look blurry. The affected un...

image.jpeg
Labels