Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure Signal V3

I've had my Sure Signal V3 for a couple of years now and it's generally worked okay.  Problem at the moment is that it isn't working at all, no lights,nothing.  The power socket on the top is working okay as i've tested it with another device.  Have ...

Older suresignal

Suresignal wont even light up after powercut - been v succesfulfor years now playing dead - any ideas appreciated

Maxvall by 1: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone sure signal dropping out and overheating..

Sure signal box 3, had for 5 weeks working perfectly then at the weekend 3g and signal dropped to no service,, contacted online help to which they said the box is working fine but will re sync, starting to work again after approx 30 min then dropped ...

Lonni by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal lights not working

Hi, my my sure signal v3 isn't working. The lights are off but I can connect other devices through the socket. any help would be great as no phone signal now taphil

Sure signal problem

Hello there, my sure signal stopped working. The light doesn't come on. I've tried the 30sec resetting and it still doesn't work. We use it to get phone signal so we feel cut out. Please help Model: 9361 Home cell p3.0 Regards, Nyagah

Nyagah by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unlimited texts are not unlimited?

So I have unlimited texts on a PAYG. £10 big value bundle. on a Simply plan. However when I get to 1001 and texts, no more cam be sent. I have read that this 'unlimted' is limited by a 'fair usage policy' but I have also read that there is no 'fair u...

rich5563 by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Could not activate mobile data network

i recently bought a second hand iPhone 5. I use a PAYG sim and whoever I try to use data it come us with the message "Could not activate mobile data network". I have tried texting 40 175 and they gave me a link . I downloaded the link but this messag...

SureSignal V3 cannot connect with iPhone6

I have just installed a new SureSugnal as my old one stopped working.  It is registered and lights look fine but my Iphone cannot connect to it. I have done diagnostic tests to do traceroute and ping to 212.183.138.181 but both tests fail! Any advice...

Please re-sync

Hi My sure signal is not working. I have tried what I can from here but to no avail. Could you please re-sync it for me. The serial number is 22197189141. Many thanks Max

maxscott by 2: Seeker
  • 17 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels