Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Mi-fi no internet

I've recently paid this morning for Internet on my Vodafone mifi, the money's been taken from my account but I can't get on the Internet at all? I've been struggling to get internet since last night, although I topped it up 4 days ago, so I presumed ...

HTC M9 Poor battery life

Hello, I've had a HTC M9 for around 9 months. Over the last 3-4 months, the battery life has become very poor. I have tried;- Ensuring I'm always using the latest software and keeping up to date with updates- Turning the brightness down- Using Power ...

chezg by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone app issue

Vodafone App drop down menu displays two phone numbers a correct one and then underneath +44 7777 123457 which is nothing to do with my account - any idea why? 

My Mac isn't finding my broadband app device

My Mac Book is no longer recognising my mobile broadband dongle. This is the window that I now see: http://puu.sh/p6Smt/5a8509ccb8.png. I've shut down, restarted, and everythign I can think of to try and coax it into recognising the device. I upgrade...

vicksm by 2: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Used to get H now it's just 3G

I can't pinpoint when this change happened, but I used to get the "H" symbol on my data connection on my phone when it was connected to Sure Signal, but now it just gets 3G. On most of my calls people have problems hearing me. I have a signal checker...

andyg1 by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Customer service = waste of time.

Right here goes.I'm a easy going chap, mellow not one to get angry easy.Congratulations Vodafone you broke me.I spent 700 reward points on £10 credit at 01.05 Wednesday morning. I had the text telling me it was a done deal. So why hasn't it been adde...

Resolved! HTC 10

Can anyone tell me if and when the HTC 10 will be stocked?

Simmo1 by 2: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 Youtube playback

Hi. Love the phone so far, no issues except Youtube will not play back any videos that are 60fps and will only allow them to be watched in a maximum of 480p.  Tried unistalling/installing the app, it's fully up to date,seems like it's a phone issue. ...

BigD18t by 4: Newbie
  • 6 replies
  • 1 thanks

Unable to top up my phone

I recently started using my pay as you go number again, however i'm unable to add credit to my sim. I've checked that the number is active and i've been into store, however they were unable to help. Any advice on what the issue might be or where to t...

RichKirk by 1: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Pocket Dongle R216

OK guy and girls. I'm look for some help. I have a r216 pocket dongle and I'm having problems connecting my gmail account to my outlook account. When the error box come up it just says that the ISP security settings are not as secure as gmail's I'd l...

rsavage5 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels