Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Unable to send or receive text messages

Help from anyone please.  For some time i have not been able to access the internet away fropm home depsite my settings being correct.  More recently I have discovered that I am not receiving some text messages and the problem seems to be getitng wor...

Bunty66 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Blackberry Priv Marshmallow update

Any chance there is a time when the blackberry priv update is getting released, it's out on most networks now,Thank you,Liam

lbrown369 by 2: Seeker
  • 43 replies
  • 0 thanks

Porting problem - cant receive calls or texts but can dial out!

Joined Vodafone on 25th Apr and attempted to port my number across from EE pay monthly.Since that date split service issue - can dial out but haven't been able to receive a call or text in almost a month. Round and round in circles with support team ...

TIMC78 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Best SD card for Vodafone Smart Prime Six?

Hi everyone, I have a Vodafone Smart Prime Six and I put a Micro SD 64 gb class 10 card in it, I had to format it to fat32 and then it worked perfectly on the phone for a few months, but recently it started not showing my pictures and I fully formatt...

Resolved! payg

i re-join the network on pay as you go, becasuse they offer unlimted call and text 6GB for £30 i be told that on  PAYG you will get free spofity or NOWTV, Sky sport when i find it cant find the offer? 

Why is the live chat button not always there?

Go to the below, select pay as you go, and there is an image of live chat but no link. http://www.vodafone.co.uk/contact-us/index.htm I saw it once and never again. I have to find a link on forum to get to live chat.  

Sure Signal Blown

My Sure Signal V3 has just gone bang and tripped my circuit. I need it replaced, as I live in rural Wales. I have heard that it can be repaired, but the link I followed offered no option for me to address a repair. As my nearest store is over an hour...

alikocho by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! LG G3 Marshmallow Update

Does anyone know if Vodafone are ever going to release Marshmallow for the LG G3?

Gazaitch by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! One of my 2 Suresignal V3s has stopped working

I have two SureSignal V3s in the same room on the same router and same internet connection, Buying a second SureSignal was the only way that instantly proves when the problem is not my connection (fibre broadband)!For months both SureSignals have bee...

Vss V3 and plunet hub one router

Just got my new router working but i have no lights on the VSS except the ethernet light underneath the VSS. have tried unplugging it for more than a minute and still no lights. have tried holding reset button for 5 seconds and still nothing any idea...

Labels