Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Apps Crashing Samsung S6

Recently upgraded to the S6 and since many of my apps - facebook, instagram, twitter, F1 app all keep crashing . have tried hard resets but no joy , any ideas would be gratefully receieved

raemar01 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal V3 with no lights on

Hi all, My sure signal seems to have given up the ghost as I cannot get any lights to appear on it. I came home one day to notice that I had no mobile phone signal and got no lights at all from sure signal. No amount of disconnecting power/ethernet o...

Resolved! Alba Sim Free 2.8" Mobile Phone

Hi,   I'm looking at buying an Alba Sim Free 2.8" Mobile Phone from argos, a friend of mine has said he had one & was on virgin who were unable to provide web/mms settings for this phone as they did not have any settings available for this particular...

robklyn6 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Software update on Galaxy S5 (android)

Since updating the vodaphone software on my Samsung Galaxy S5, the phone has started to run at half speed and the battery is draining twice as fast. Anyone have any ideas what this might be due to or what I can do to rectify the problem?

Printing via phone

Duplicated post.

bolo by 12: Established
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Phone camps on to local cell and not VSS

I have been experiencing poor call success using my local network so I recently purchased a VSS 3. It is correctly set up and I have been able to make a few calls. The problem is that the phone constantly camps on to the local cell and ignores the VS...

asinclai by 2: Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Protect locked

My old phone (Vodafone smart ultra 6) has been locked with Vodafone protect ever since I removed the sim. It asks me for a 6 digit pin that I have never inputted in the first place. I deleted my Vodafone protect account thinking that would unlock the...

samsung galaxy5 neo

hi does anyone have any trouble with their samsung galaxy 5 neo. whaen i go onto facebook it wont let me look at my post nor can i put up a status i have to keep restarting my phone about 5/6 times a day thanks in advance

Unable to launch Google Chrome

Hi I am having problems using my default browser (Google Chrome). I'm using a dongle to connect to the internet, all is fine but as soon as I run up Chrome the connection drops. I can access other applications (such as Outlook) and can use Internet E...

RozM by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal V3 Resync required please!

Hi,As per my previous post, please would someone from Tech Support respond to this plea and resync my vodafone V3 unit? Thank you  

webwitch by 3: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels