Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Vodafone smart prime 6 app update issue

hi so i have gone via help on here and didnt work so looking for advice i have a VF smart prime 6 so far phone is perfect for my needs. only issue i have it wont update apps. its says i have far too little stoare space even thou i have over 300mb fre...

CE1588 Broadband Stick

when I plug my CE1588 stick into my Win10 notebook nothing happens. Do I need to install software first?

Resolved! Pop ups in Samsung S6

I am frequently getting pop ups whilst browsing can someone help me stop this pleaseI also need help getting email notifications/syncing...my device is saying master sync disabled.any help with both these issues would be greatly appreciated zetec   

Zetec19 by 3: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile Connect and LAN

Is it possible to force the connection to be mobile preferred over LAN? I need to use my dongle to connect my office desktop PC to the WWW but the LAN conection is used for a small office network. The Vodafone software forces LAN to be preferred but ...

nick7076 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Difference between Data and Internet 4g bundle additions?

I have been looking to add another Gb of data to my plan. Noticed there was one for 1Gb of Data and one for 1Gb of internet and 4g.What is the difference? As there is a difference in price as well, data being £6, internet being £10?Just a bit confuse...

Why wont my sure signal work with new Nano SIM

Hi Forum, Can I get my sure signal re-registered or updated to work with my new Nano SIM phones (mine and my girlfriends).VSS Serial Number is: 40120259912 Can anyone help?Kind regards,ReamyC

reamyc by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal admin pages down?

So I want to deregister my sure signal as I've had enough. But all the links on the page are dead and I get a silly unhappy phone picture and a message telling me I can't type. Is this a deliberate change? If so how do I deregister? If not could you ...

Vodaphone PAYG phone warranty issue?

Hi  I recently bought a vodapone PAYG phone and wanted to find out how long is the warranty on PAYG phones bought directly from vodaphone is? The phone in questionis the Vodaphone Smart Prime 6 also if I were to unlock the phone by not using vodaphon...

TP-Link 3G mobile Wi-Fi M5350

I have a TP-Link M6350 mifi unit (unlocked) and a Vodafone 'iPad' data-only SIM. I seem to be able to send data (the mifi shows a 'sent' total) but not receive (Can't 'find' web pages). The mifi shows status as 3G and 'Connected'. Does anyone know th...

elvgren by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels