Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Duplicate icons on status bar

I have a Vodafone Smart Speed 6. I have a double status bar. There are two times and you can see a different time beneath the actual time. Its really annoying. There are also double icons on the status bar.Can someone please help me? Its REALLY annoy...

Probelms getting started with Sure Signal

I set up a new Sure Signal last night. It took a long to set up, but then was working on 2 iPhones for a a few hours. However, this morning there is no service again on both phones.  What do I need to do to get this working please? 

BonitaB by 4: Newbie
  • 26 replies
  • 0 thanks

Device locked

Removed sim now device locked in vodka phone protect. Require code as never set up product

Gmick33 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Sure Signal not working after power cut

We had a power cut in the middle of last week and since then cannot get the Sure Signal to work, despite re-setting several times. The internet connection for the computers is fine.The power light is on, the internet light is sometimes flashing, some...

Rohan777 by 2: Seeker
  • 20 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! BlackBerry Priv Marshmallow update?

I have a BlackBerry Priv, which is an excellent phone.  I use it with a Vodafone sim card, which is a good service.  BlackBerrry have rolled out Marshmallow (Android) across the world in the last few days but looking at their forum, people in the UK ...

ptdsb by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 thanks

Zagg

I have just got a Sony Xperia z5 and went into my local store to see if the phone could have a zagg protection. The member of staff I spoke to had no idea what I was talking about, think he was new. Can anyone tell me if my phone can have the Zagg pr...

DB1977 by 1: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! WiFi Calling on Samsung S6 Bought through a different network

Hi   I have an S6 bought as an unlocked device from a different operator. It works find with my Vodafone SIM and I am trying to enable WiFi Calling.   What do I need to do to expose the WiFi Calling feature within the Phone application?   Thanks

SureSignal V3 only works with one registered phone

Continuing my question from this thread which got hijacked, my SS v3 has 2 phones registered on it. One connects fine and the other will not connect at all. Both phones are Samsung Galaxy S6 and have the same settings. Curiously the one I did not buy...

de018 by 3: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Blackberry Classic Playing Up!

Hi, I have a Blackberry Classic that I've had for just under one year.  This morning I noticed when I woke that I hadn't had any emails over night which surprised me. usually get emails from the likes of Groupon and what have you! I also noticed that...

Problem Transferring Files to SDcard Smart Prime 6

I have a Vodafone Smart Prime 6 that has a micro SD card installed. I transferred photos and video to the card from my phone without issue on my first attempt.Now that my phone memory is filling again I tried to move another batch of photos and video...

Lawebley by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels