Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Can I block incoming 08 numbers?

If so how?  Don't fancy this new scam where getting a 'missed' call can generate hundreds of pounds of charges to a high rate number.

Sim only for data with dongle

I had a Vf account some years ago and this eforum was the best bit of Vf..  Now I am with 3.  Ran out of data due to win 10 heavy windows update load.         Bought from the Bay a Vf data sim.Tried to register it with Vf but I need a Vf fone, I use ...

Tombo by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Smart ultra 6 warranty

Hi, how long is the Smart Ultra 6 warranty? i saw that Lee stated it was 24 months in reply to a question about call volume, is this true?, damn hope so!

Kienzel by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

new VSS seems operational but does not boost 3G signal

Hello, I've had a VSS for a little over two years, and it has worked fine. Recently, the device stopped working -- no lights at all -- and as it was outside guarantee I have bought a new one. I have registered the new v3 device, and connected it. It ...

davidjh by 4: Newbie
  • 14 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal V2 Not Working

Vodafone have re - enabled the sure signal, I have opened all nessessary ports in the port forwarding setting on my BT Home Hub 5 router and replaced the ethernet cable, still no joy, the power light is on and the two other blue lights just flash on ...

Suresignal stopped working after working fine for months

Hi, sure signal been working fine for over a year, now system light has started flashing and phones don't work, tried a reset and rebooted router but system light still just flashing, red light on steady, help please.

SURE SIGNAL V2 NOT WORKING

HELLOI've had a sure signal at my mothers house as she gets a poor mobile signal. Even though it was registered in my name with me as the admin user and her number registered as a 'user' I've never been able to get my iphone to respond to the box. It...

SureSignal - yet again no service from Vodafone.

My SureSignal has disappeared from my account...how?  Where has it gone...oh Vodafone how wrong can you get it (see my other post about losing my wife's number and incapable of resurrecting it over several weeks) 

iandobb by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Smart speed 6 dropping wifi?

Hi, Just had a Smart speed 6, and wifi keeps dropping out,  not happening  on any other device, and not being moved around.Will re-connect ok, but not automatically.Any ideas please?Not a newbie, but still thick.Thanks.

Kienzel by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels