Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Battery charging to 88%

Hi, maybe a coincidence, but after the last security update, SU6 will only charge to 88% when off or 96% when on, Any ideas of a fix?(Phone not rooted, done a fatory reset. No good.

Kienzel by 4: Newbie
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

Thin Lizzy were right...Dont believe a word

Still not sure if £69 has been wasted for a SureSignal. How long do I have to wait to get my number recognised by vodafone sure signal? Been with vodafone for 3 months, been paying a bill for 3 months and told that I will be up and running in 48 hour...

How to harness 4G for home use?

HiI am wondering what would be the best way to use my home desktop computer to access 4G? I live in rural Aberdeenshire and my 11km long exchange only line is looking like it will never be upgraded to fibre. At the moment 3 of the 4 ISP's only have G...

Sure Signal Failure

Apparently similar to a number of users, my sure signal 3 stopped working last week. Red flashing power light, 2 solid orange lights. I don't understand the port forwarding jargon, all I know is that it cost a lot of money and has suddenly stopped wo...

VF3000PB

Recently purchased 2 Vodafone VF3000PB batteries. They were delivered this week and I thought that they were a little on the small side for 3Ah batteries. I charged them, and thought I'd place them under a nominal load and see how much charge they re...

m1dlg by 4: Newbie
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Nexus 6P MMS Problems

Hello. I'm running a Google Nexus 6P and I can receive MMS messages fine but I can't send them.  Is it a settings issue?  When I try to do the auto load of settings from vodafone it doesn't allow them to install.  Not sure if this is due to it being ...

tom4mos by 4: Newbie
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels
Top Thanked this week