Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Simlock free

Hi, for my birthday I've had an iPhone 6s from my grandpa. He got an iPhone from vodafoneUK. I live in holland and there's a simlock on it, so I can't put my own sim in it. I was wonderimg where I could ask for the code to take the simlock off? Thank...

Note 4 camera issues

Hi, I've been having issues with the stock camera app on my Note 4 for the last few weeks. Most times, when I open the app it doesn't matter whether the hone is in portrait or landscape the image is flipped 90deg, eg if I was to try and take a photo ...

Prepaid Data Speeds vs Pay Monthly Speeds

Hi, Is there prioritisation over Pay Monthly data speeds as opposed to Pay as you go data? It seems Vodafone have a strict enforcement of not allowing Pay as you go users to use the Pay Monthly 'internet' APN either.  

Ver 1 Sure Signal box stopped working

Dear Vodafone Technical Support I have two SS1 devices that were working perfectly up until one month ago.  My second SS1 stopped then and light one comes on permanently, then light two blinks for a while, goes solid and then briefly light 4 comes on...

FBI hack the iPhone thanks to 3rd party

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/03/28/apple-justice-department-farook/82354040/Sent from my iPad

kids by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

When is the new Vodafone smart Ultra 2016 version coming out?

When you going to release the new version of Vodafone Smart Ultra 2016 model. Upgraded model for this year?All majir manufacturer upgrade every year they model.you need to beat Huawei honor 5x to become a new budget killer.One the new model I want a ...

Unknown incoming calls on iPhone 6s Plus

Hi! I've recently (the last 3 days) developed an issue with all of my incoming calls being seen as unknown on the screen... Having spoken with Vodafone twice and trying a couple of "fixes" I still have the same issue.. Any help would be massively app...

mrflory by 3: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal v3 issue

I would be grateful for any assistance : I have a suresignal v3 which only ever displays a solid red power light and a flashing white globe symbol with an arrow going around it. I believe this says that the suresignal is updating but it's been doing ...

riprap by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal encryption and PCIDSS

Hoping someone can provide an answer, I appreciate that it is a fairly niche query - I'm looking at PCIDSS compliance for our company and one thing we're considering to reduce our risk is moving all our PDQs off our network and onto GPRS. One problem...

crabduck by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels
Top Thanked this week