Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Samsung S4 won't open mms pictures...

It says it's downloading in message box then just disappears, no message and no picture. My data mode is on so anyone know what's going on and how I can fix this? Thanks.

Circ81 by 4: Newbie
  • 21 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! S5 mini Lolipop update

When the S5 mini will get the Latest Lolipop update ?Thanks

mahmsab by 3: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Text input methods

I have just started using a vodaphone smart4 turbo after using an old flip up phone with a number/letter keypad for texting. I find that the qwerty keypad has such small letter keys that my finger nails keep touching incorrect keys, i dont want to cu...

saw1954 by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal box not working

I recently had to phone Vodafone because I changed my contract to sim only. Vodafone reregistered it and told me unplug it for 10 minutes then to plug it in again. Did this and all the lights were out (they were lit before). I phoned again and they t...

Jual by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Using Mobile Abroad

I would be grateful for advice on this. I am traveling to Austria shortly with my family. We all have mobile phones and will need to keep in contact with each other whilst in Austria doing different things. To call a UK registered mobile that is in A...

Sure Signal V3 Not working after after reset.

Hi. I have a SS V3 (Plug in type) which has stopped working and is not providing a signal.  LIGHTS - Power / Internet & Service all lit and steady. SPEED - 5.30 Mbps IP ADDRESS - 78.143.214.216SS SERIAL NUMBER - 42152530145 Traceroute Results Tracing...

Dibsey by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone 5s and sure signal

Hi, I have upgraded from an iphone 4s to a 5s with a new SIM but same number, now I do not get a signal at home as it does not talk tot he sure signal even though the other 2 phones in the house are still ok.I have reset the sure signal a couple of t...

New phone issues

Hi I've just recently upgraded my phone to the iPhone 6 and my loudspeaker button doesn't seem to work, if I press it I can hear the person on the other end but they can't hear me..  

Labels
Top Thanked this week