Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sony M4 Aqua, no signal

Hi, I've got this Xperia M4 Aqua since last September which was working properly until lastweek. For the past few days, it just says "no service" no matter what I do. I tried pretty much everything, restarting, re-insert the SIM, change the SIM, etc....

Chirorin by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

edge plus marshmallow

got the update this morning but still no wifi calling option.....galaxy edge + G928F

zmaczac by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Delivery date

So the release date is the 11th of March but if you pre-order Samsung says you can benefit by having it 3 days early. Will vodafone honour that? I've pre-ordered mine but the sales guys have no idea when the phones will start to get dispatched.

jengarweb by 4: Newbie
  • 615 replies
  • 0 thanks

S7 Edge Bootloader Unlocked?

Hi. I have an S7 Edge on order from Vodafone, due for delivery next week. Could someone confirm if the bootloader will or will not be unlocked? I have heard conflicting stories about the S6 coming unlocked twelve months ago, some say it was, some say...

Kempston by 4: Newbie
  • 29 replies
  • 0 thanks

Wi-Fi Calling Samsung S6 Edge

I have a Samsung S6 Edge and the Wi-fi Calling option does not appear on the menu. I have followed the Instructions on the Vodafone site but without the option I cannot enable this function. I have spoken with Vodafone twice and both times the sugges...

Vodafone 527 Usb Cable?

Hi, According to the features list and also the booklet that came with my Vodafone 527, I should be able to get a USB connector for the phone. I understand that I need one with the proprietary connector at one end and USB at the other, but I have not...

hudsonpc by Not applicable
  • 43 replies
  • 0 thanks

Samsung seal broken?

Did anyone else notice the seal was broken on their new s7? Everything was in the box.

Josherzz by 3: Seeker
  • 26 replies
  • 1 thanks

Exynos CPU

Hi I have the Exynos octa core S7 in the UK. I have installed cpu-z and have noticed core 7 and 8 say stopped and don't appear to be running. I have installed another cpu app and that says core 7 and 8 are asleep.Would you say this is normal????? My ...

Using public wifi

HelloI have a s6 edge and I connect to my wifi at work but it won't let me use it and says it's a public wifi and not protectedCan I switch this setting off so I can use the wifi?

ssdd200 by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels