Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Following series of 10 second power cuts SureSignal will not connect

I had a series of short power cuts yesterday, and now my suresignal box (2) will not work correctly. It's been sat overnight now with a solid red light and the other two flashing. Upto now it's been working fine. Please see details below The issue yo...

bonson by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Phone

I have a vodafone contract which i had for a month now and got a iphone 6 64gb on a £65 contract. Is there any way i could change my handset to the iphone 6s plus?

Vodafone Sure Signal in General...

I'm sorry for posting here but I'm being extremely disappointed seeing all the issues, complaints by customers. Many of them still to be resolved after days. Vodafone really have to start listening and taking care of their customers before more and m...

Forward all calls to voicemail

Hi, please can someone tell me what number I'm meant to enter to forward all calls to my voicemail?I Googled how to do this, & I've tried a few different ways - enter 5 then your own number, enter a long number that ends in 121, enter just 121 - none...

ruthm4x by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

S7 battery life

Hi, just wondering if anyone can help. Currently getting very mixed battery results with my new s7. Its actually no better than my Sony z2, the other day I had 15 hours since unplugged and 3 hrs of screen on time, with 10% battery left. But a friend ...

Sure signal not working

Hi,  My sure signal seems to be broke. It has been dropping calls for a few days and resetting it's self after a few hours. A few nights ago all of the lights were flashing in an amber colour so i pressed the re-set button but nothing happened so i u...

JennyB by 4: Newbie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Bluetooth problem with Smart Ultra 6.

I have just purchased a Smart Ultra 6 which I have connected via Bluetooth to my Volkswagon Passat. Phone appears to work fine as far as making calls as well as receiving calls. My problem is that I cannot play my Spotify via the Bluetooth. I had a S...

6 Game Bundle

with reference to the 6 Game bundle, How and where do you redeem them ? Are they just free on the oculus Store ? What are they ? Thanks

tu3sday by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels