Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

SD not recognising since Marshmallow update

Just updated my Xperia Z5 compact to Android 6.0 last night. Now the SD card will not be recognised at all by the phone. Have tried remoing an reinserting the card, restarting the phone but nothing seems to work. Can't reformat the card from my phone...

Kies Firmware Recovery

I tried to download the latest Firmware upgrade for my phone and while it was on the second download it was stuck at 16%, I left the phone plugged into the computer (which was charging it at the same time) and I came to check on it in the morning and...

Resolved! Soft Bricked Smart First 6 (VF695)

Hello,I made changes to my build.prop file and my phone stopped working when I rebooted. It loads to the Vodafone screen and hangs with a spinning circle on the screen.I can access the recovery menu although ADB doesn't work when selected.Is there a ...

Sure signal 3 dead (no lights)

Hello there My Sure Signal 3 has suddenly stopped working.  By this I mean all the lights are dead and it's not possible to reset it.  This has never happened before - any advice on this please? Thanks

S7 edge red lines

Anyone else have an issue with their s7 edge having a brolen red line that appears down the screen. Appears when certain colours are displayed and disappears when it changes colour, occurs on the home screen, lock screen and in apps. Anyone know a fi...

Kwhitaker by 3: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

My Vodafone on S7

Ever sine having my S7 from Tuesday 8th March I have been unable to use the "my vodafone" app. When I start the app it says "sorry we are having a few technical difficulties".I was wondering if anybody else is having the same issues. I don't if it a ...

Resolved! content control

i want to remove control control on my pay as u go phone

Resolved! Android 6

How much longer will we have to wait for Android 6 on the Samsung galaxy S5?

User1303 by 2: Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 thanks

Locked device

Hi everyone, I just travelled and my phone got locked. My sim is not working for some reason and I cannot access my phone becaue I don't know my pin code.It does mention my email address on the screen, is there any way of getting that code using my e...

Resolved! About pay as you go

Hello, I am a student now studying in Glasgow. I will be going back to my home country in June and I would like to know whether my phone number be be disabled. I have searched and according to vodafone website I need t pay 7 days after my pay as you ...

Labels