Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Galaxy s6 doesn't detect car's Bluetooth

My partner recently got an S6 from Vodafone. When we tried to connect the Bluetooth to our 2010 model Mercedes, the car could see the S6 but the S6 steadfastly refused to see the car's Bluetooth. My Sony Z3Compact connects to the car perfectly, as di...

gbrowse by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

galaxy s6 marshmallow

hi,i still havent recieved the ota update to android 6 on my s6,i was under the impression i should have it by now,anyone still waiting?

gs6 by 2: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Galaxy S7 Edge - sim

Hi.  Just received my new S7 Edge - joy of joys .... Only to find no nano sim card was included so cannot set up completely.  Has anyone else has the same problem?

SHP66 by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Anyone else have their galaxy s7 preorders cancelled?

I put a preorder in for the s7 edge on the first day and was told I would receive the phone 3 days early. I called last week to check and was told that it would arrive on the 8th. I called to check today as hadn't had a message to say dispatched and ...

Fergout by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Order queries

Hi Everyone If you’re waiting for your delivery of a shiny new Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge, you can stay up to date with your order using our Order tracker online. We update the tracker with the latest information and delivery estimates, so if anyth...

KD by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 5 thanks

Error Adding a new number

Hi all I am trying to add a newly ported number to my sure signal but keep getting the same error , ie we are working on it please try again later , ive been trying for a week , i have spoken to the sure signal technial helpdesk & they keep promising...

To go for Black or Gold (S7 edge)??

Not sure which colour to go for. The gold looked rather flashy on the pictures but after viewing it in store I quite like the champagne colour to it. I have not physically seen the black, does it have the shiny back glass finish? Does not look it fro...

Gurj11 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

SMS Delivery and Read Reports, Samsung Galaxy S3 GT - I9300

I turned my SMS delivery reports on in my phone's message settings, I noticed that under MMS there are options for both delivery and read reports, but there is no option for read reports.Is it possible to turn on read reports, any other way, for SMS ...

cunniff by 2: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

I have a 695 phone pay as you go but the same message sent to me months ago keeps coming thro when I power up.I delete this message time and time again but it comes thro, Can you help me prevent thisthanks Brian Mckeown

brianmac by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Wifi Calling not working on iPhone 6s - Red Bundles

Anybody else having problems with Wifi Calling on new iPhone 6s?Feeling a bit miffed that after shelling out on Vodafone for a state of the art iPhone phone with 4G it seems that Vodafone is not supporting this on a £44 per month tarrif with data!!!!...

adpwalker by 2: Seeker
  • 17 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels
Top Thanked this week