Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

S7/S7Edge Camera

http://forum.xda-developers.com/s7-edge/how-to/couple-camera-samples-experience-s7-edge-t3321463 A lot of people disappointed with the S820 S7 Edge in the US, claiming that, despite it's focus speed, the actual photos taken are worse than the S6, eve...

Kempston by 4: Newbie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

tarrif

i pre ordered s7 edge from carphoneware house on vodafone network i paid £129.99 upfront in £36 per month and now i just saw that if paid £20 more in upfront cost i can get 11 gb data so can i change my tarrif. my curren t tarrif is 500 min unlimited...

jenish by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Android (HTC M8) has "forgotten" my SD Card is encrypted. Help!

Hi there,Having a bit of a stressful problem. My HTC m8 (Marshmallow) is encrypted, as well as the external SD card. All my photos are on the SD card. I have lots backed up but I'm having a great trip to NYC that didn't backup to google because I was...

MistaVF by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Ulefone be touch 2

i just bought a new Ulefone be touch 2 phone with duel sim and i can't get a 4G signal, the other sim i use is three and i get 4G on that.the network on my phone are.Network type: GSM+WCDMA+FDD-LTE 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz 3G: WCDMA 850/900/1900/...

powers by 2: Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Smart Mini 4 latest software update causing problems

Since I have downloaded the recommended software update to my phone in early January it now switches on WiFi without me selecting it and constantly resets my phone sound and storage to default after I have set them differently. The update is 4.4.2-33...

draddog by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

HELP! I'm being made to look like a liar!

I sent a text to months ago saying "Yeah but that was years ago wasn't it things have changed. Hopefully be ok. Xxxx" I sent it to a friend on iMessage a while back. But yesterday it shown up on my partners phone and now he thinks I'm texting someone...

katebadge by 2: Seeker
  • 16 replies
  • 0 thanks

Request latest firmware upgrade for R212 (ZTE 4G modem) + instructions

Hi Vodafone support team, Can you fulfill this request, please?I recently changed to à New MacBook - however I have troubles to download the latest desktop application due to the fact that website "business.vodafone.co" is not available or Cannot Be ...

Upgrade changing order

Help upgrading to galaxy s7 edge order goes through get tracking number all is fine check again order changes to an s4 then an s6 edge then order gets cancelled this has happened 5 times now have to reorder again and again been all live chat and call...

Legend24 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Samsung galaxy S7 edge vr headset

HiAs you are aware any qualifying applicants get a free Vr headset with their new phone, just wondering if anyone knows whether there are any pre installed games on the system so we get to play straight away or if we have to download them? Also if we...

guinea by 4: Newbie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal, worth it or not

I am new to Vodafone but I am appalled by the non existent coverage in my home. I have been looking on the interent and have found the Sure Signal device. Can I not not get this for free? I am paying for a service! Also, a few questions, does the Sur...

nahid786 by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels