Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Battery draining while SS pluged in

Morning all, Purchased a v3 SS Saturday, got it up and running by sunday morning. Great to have a good signal at last, BUT... I am noticing that while the SS is pluged in, my battery is draining fast. And I am connected to my home Wi-Fi not the SS fo...

mickiete by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

video calls

I have a s6 edge on vodafone and an s6 on o2. The o2 gives me video calls and vodafone does not.. when I ask vodafone they say it is a samsung feature.. I do not believe this to be true as i have it on o2.. please advise

stormind by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone smart prime 6 PC download?

Hi, do i need a pc software cd disc to install on my pc for when i want to download my new Prime smart 6 phone photos onto the computer? i plugged it into the pc , it recognised the phone but it said Device not found, what do i need to do please?

jojo16 by 2: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 - battery problems

Hi all, I have had my Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 for about 6 months and it's been great until yesterday.  The battery was at 85%, it then shut down and took about 30 minutes of continuously pressing the power button to finally power up.  Once it had, the...

Fans1024 by 4: Newbie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal 3

I really need someone's help as I have tried everything I can. I have a sure signal 3 , the red light and next 2 lights are on. I have de registered it and registered a few times and can't get a signal. It was working up until a week ago and just sto...

Kroesen by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Edge plus and marshmallow

Seeing as vodafone are pretty occupied with looking after those that want to talk s7 and are ignoring questions about updates to os. thought I'd ask here if anyone with an edge/+ with a vodafone branded phone has received their update yet.

nm75 by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Automatic operator SIM lock?

Stories being posted online tonight that if you order from a carrier the S7 / Edge will automatically be locked to the first network it is registered to. That is not good as I travel abroad and use local SIM cards in some countries. If this is genuin...

Samsung Locked out

Hi I lost my Samsung S5 and i activated the lock out from Android Device Manager. After nearly six months i found the device, however now dont remember the PIN i set up to unlock the phone. Can someone assist me to unlock it, as factory reset is not ...

oddtimer by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

new phone.....new sim......no signal???

i have just recieved my new htc wildfire phone from my insurance company......i have put my simcard in (new from vodaphone on contract) and it has no signal?my husbands phone is vodaphone, in the same house and does have signal???do i have to regeste...

mariaf by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels