Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

V3 VSS No 3G

This is a new replacement V3 VSS to replace the previous V3 VSS that stopped working. Phone will not connect. Power Light SolidInternet Light SolidIn Use Light Blank Phone is a BB Classic. It will not pick up the 3G signal from the VSS, VSS registere...

Sure Signal 3 Error

Hi team, I followed the SS3 troubleshooting guide for a solid yellow in use light and flashing power. I also waited 48 hours after my address was updated (I moved and brought SS with me, but new internet provider) and still having this error. Toinght...

alisonmp by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

R216 firmware

Is it possible to download the firmware for the R216 mobile wifi device? I need to restore it to the current version after trying an update, thanks

Extending Ring Time

Afternoon, I know it is a network command rather than a phone specific command but for some reason the usual **61*121*11*30# Send isn't working on my iPhone 6S Plus. It just says;"Setting Registration SucceededVoice Call ForwardingWhen Unanswered" Ha...

User2602 by 4: Newbie
  • 27 replies
  • 0 thanks

Temporary Suspension of Sure Signal

We have misplaced one of our Sure signals during a move. If I click on the link to 'report stolen' and suspend it, can I 'unsuspend' it once it's been found? If so, can I do this on line or do I need to go through support? Will it retain all the user...

PH-PCNHS by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Blackberry emails not working

Hi there,  I have just bought a new pay-as-you-go SIM for a Blackberry Bold. It says I am on the WiFi, but I cannot register my email account on the phone to receive emails.  It says 'Activation request failed. A service connection is unavailable.' A...

Network compatibility

Hello everyone,                        I have a quick question. Basically, I recently ordered LG G4 H815 LTE and I was wondering if my vodafone simcard would work on my LG G4. The phone is sim free; it's unlocked. I read something about frequencies a...

HTC One M8 Non standard screen/motherboard?

I recently broke the LCD screen on my HTC M8. Not a massive deal and I decided to just replace it.However on buying a new screen and attempting to install it I discovered my phone apparently has a totally different ribbon connector for the screen to ...

Vodafone Sure Signal

I am thinking of getting a Vodafone Sure Signal V3 but don't know whether my router is compatible.  I have a Sky Hub SR102-C and SKY is my broadband service provider. Can anyone confirm compatibility please?

Labels