Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

M4 Xperia & marshmallow

Having had an m4 Xperia for several days...I'm no longer able to cope with zero memory. Just 4 apps filled it up. It either has to be returned under not fit for purpose or it needs marshmallow.Does anyone know if marshmallow is due for the vf Xperia ...

Colour Options

Where is the silver option, is this not being released in the UK?

rickant by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Data dongle or upgrade phone package and Hot Spot

Hi Just looking for a bit of advice regarding internet access, skyping etc. We have a caravan on the East coast and obviously there is no Wi-Fi so we and so I bought a 3 Dongle which is absolutely useless and picks up no signal at all. So whilst ther...

Resolved! Unable to update the updates app

Using SmartPrime 6 and am unable to update the 'Updates' app. Phone tells me update available (5.6.0) but everytime I try it goes through the process "Installing" with the red progress bar at the bottom then finally tells me "Updates has not been ins...

csqwared by 3: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Number Transfer Using PAC - NO SERVICE!

I've been without use of my network since around 11am today and I still can't make or receive calls/texts at the time of writing My existing number was due to be transferred over to Vodaphone today and I was informed via email that the transfer was d...

locked device

Hi, my HTC One Mini is locked since last sunday now : indeed it happened suddenly saying "device locked for security reason : unable to connect to the server".I need to enter my PIN code to unlock it, the problem is that I can't press the "unlock but...

Resolved! Home Hub 5 with a Sure Signal 3

I'm hoping someone can help. I have just upgraded to a BT Home Hub 5, with an upgrade to BT Infinity within a few days. When connecting my Sure Signal 3 it runs through the setup and finishes with a flashing Power light and an orange steady in servic...

Samsung Gear S2 classic 3G

There are several reports out in the last few days (including an article from Vodafone) saying that they will stock the new eSIM enabled Samsung Gear S2 classic. IE you would no longer need your phone as a tether. Can anyone confirm if this will be c...

Sure Signal Query

I have just picked up a new phone (iphone 5S) and managed set this all up. Swapped the sim over. I have not changed number. We have had sure signal for a couple of months now and it works wonders but I cannot work out how to re-register my phone. I a...

ocypete by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

S6e+ cases

Can anybody recommended a flip case that gives access to the edge screen.

nm75 by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels