Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Rejecting callers

How do I reject calls on my smart ultra 6?

bolo by 12: Established
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

htc desire 320 internet

hello i am having trouble accesing internet on my phone unless im using wifi  i have tried all my apn settings includig resetting them to the default options data is enabled.

Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 offline hands-free dialling in English (UK)

On 1 February 2016 I purchased a Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 smart phone from the Vodafone store in Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent, UK. I understand that ZTE are the manufacturers of this device. I wish to make hands-free calls from my car, as I explained in the ...

TimCo158 by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Vodafone fraud ?

Hi , I got a phone call from this number 01706 398646 claiming they were Vodafone. They had all my details that vodafone know like my package that ive been paying for. I was offered a better package and asked if I'd like to join it. I was wary so sai...

Resolved! Ver 1 Sure Signal box stopped working for multiple weeks now

Hi,   My Ver 1 Sure Signal box has stopped working for the last few weeks (been fine for multiple years). Below is the usual info requested. The box only has 1 green light and have reset it multiple times with no luck.   Any help would be greatly app...

TopDog129 by 4: Newbie
  • 19 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodaphone sure signal stopped working

Hi please can someone help, sure signal has stopped working after working fine for 12 months.... changed cable, swapped ports, rebooted many times, only the first 2 lights stay on....no phone signal at home, as I work from home this is very upsetting...

Befalump by 3: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal issues

I recently has a number port from my old provider to my newly upgraded VF account , ever since then i have been unable to see the details of my sure signal online , everything has dissapeared so i cant add my newly ported number , it does give me the...

FTTC / BT fiber / Infinity - it does work...

Just a short note to those who are having woes with BT infinity.My FTTC connection went live this morning and as with many, the Suresignal refused to work. Not a squeak...After a couple of hours fiddling, it's now working. For the record, this is the...

g7omn by 4: Newbie
  • 12 replies
  • 3 thanks

Samsuing Galaxy S - Can anyone recommend a VPN for Android?

Ok so I was watching the tele today and noticed an ad from BT informing all its broadband customers that they have free WIFI access nationwide and abroad Great I thought. Not quite sure why I never knew about this before or why they needed to tell us...

SureSignal V3 stopped working

Hi, We've had the suresignal for 3 yrs now, no issues aside from some at the start with connectivity through BT Hub. However, in the last 2 weeks I've noticed that although all the lights are on, the registered phones arent connecting to it.  We have...

Labels