Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

SureSignal V3 not connecting 3G or 4G?

I have a V3 SureSignal which I use for the 2/3 days a week that I work from home. I turn it off when I'm not there as the plug gets very warm. Every 6/8 weeks or so the SureSignal fails to connect to broadband/my phone. I contact Technical who say it...

GillyJay by 4: Newbie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

I can't delete users from my sure signal device

I am trying to delete a user from my sure signal.  I can access my account and the sure signal details on line, but when I try to delete the user I gte a message that says 'There seems to be a problem'.  After trying on 3 different days, I tried webc...

BT WiFi access

HiI recently became a PAYG customer and read on 'my vodafone' app that certain PAYG bundles allow access to BT WiFi, I've tried logging in to BT WiFi but can not gain accessI have a £10 big bundle with a new customer 50gb data bonus, can anyone tell ...

spbudd87 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unable to register sure signal V3

Hi,I'm constantly getting an error when trying to register my SS along the lines of Oops there is a problem! According to others on the forum this seems to have been an ongoing problem for some time.  Can someone please help. Phil

pjw11 by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

number transfer?

Hi,  I recenlty brought a galaxy S4 on vodafone and wanted to transfer my iphone number on O2 to my S4. So i get the pac number and give it to vodafone. I'm told that it'll be transfered today but i have to keep my phone off from 11 am to 4 pm. 4pm c...

Resolved! Conecting to iTunes

Hi, I'm moving from my 3g to an iphone 5s which I've been given.  I have at last an unlock but it now tells me to connect to iTunes to make it happen.  I don't have iTunes, nor am I likely to use it if I do have it.  How do I proceed?

V1 Sure Signal, can't register.

Unable to register on website "Sorry - there seems to be a problem... Our techs are working on it ....pop back later (1d2).  Two weeks of trying and no progress.  Tried the Chat Line, some operators couldn't do anything, a couple of operators said th...

Sure Signal V3 with BT Homehub5

Hi there, please can you help me to fix the sure signal.  We have a new router BT homehub 5 and it doesn't seem to be able to connect.  I have already disabled the setup wizard and its still not wanting to work  The issue you’re experiencing: What li...

hazelb by 4: Newbie
  • 14 replies
  • 0 thanks

Samsung S6 Edge - Crashing

Hi all, I upgraded to a Samsung S6 Edge around December time and I've been having issues with my phone crashing quite often. I'd say it's happening around 30 times per day and nothing in particular seems to cause it. I first noticed it crash while us...

Labels