Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure Signal v3 stopped working

for no reason my sure signal v3 has stopped working.  the red light and 1st two white lights are on and solid. i have reset the device, i have registered the device but no joy. has any one seen this before.  my iphone 6 simply will no longer connect ...

Resolved! Cannot turn off Call Waiting

I have a S5 Neo I have been trying to turn off Call Waiting, when I touch the button to turn it off, it goes off and a circle appears with the inner bit going round and round, then it disapears and call waiting is on again.  There must be something d...

Giggles by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Pay As You Go Sim Card

Is there a way of blocking a vodafone sim card as i have lost my phone and im sure all my contacts are saved to the sim.

pp12345 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

4G Data Sim for home broadband

I live deep in the country and have found that , following an upgrade from Vodafone to their masts, I can now get fast speeds at home. I have tried landline broadband and satellite and 4G is way superior.I use about 100 - 120 Gb of data a month at ho...

Resolved! Firefox Redirecting

Hi I am new on here so if I am posting in the wrong area my apologies. I have recently changed over to Vodaphone and after setting up my wireless home network,all seems ok except when I try to open box,net Firefox gives me a message" The server is re...

Resolved! Broken Hardware in an iPhone

My daughter has had an iPhone 6 for 15 months or so and has a 24-month contract. Last month the front-facing camera stopped working. My daughter took it into Apple and they diagnosed that the hardware inside was broken. They issued a letter detailing...

jbsteno by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! getting/using sim outside UK

Hello everyone!!!i have some questions about using/getting a sim outside the UK...I'm going to stay for a while in UK and for this reason I'm planning to getting a sim...does the Website/company sell and delivery the sim outside the UK?? I was hoping...

Giannix by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

htc one not charging

hi my htc one charges ok in off mode but when on wont charge and  I think its happenend after auto htc system update few days ago

ramgohel by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Multiple v3 Suresignals Failing

Hi all, I have three suresignals that up until a couple of weeks ago all worked without issue for over a year. Now all three are displaying two solid orange lights and flashing power. They are connected on a 60mb virgin fibre line connected to a supe...

LeeAsh by 2: Seeker
  • 15 replies
  • 0 thanks

Can't register Sure Signal

Any chance of getting the portal sorted - pushing the boundaries of "later" a little bit now after 4 days of trying. Sorry – there seems to be a problem.Something went wrong, sorry. Our techs are working hard to get it sorted - so please pop back lat...

mraquinn by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels